Very large selection of studios and 1beds avail from December in Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArronDubai

As of the middle of December I will have a large amount of studios and 1 bedrooms available in the Greece cluster of International City.

Forget the rest, we are offering the apartments furnished to a high quality inc flat screen tv, DEWA, and ShowTime.

The apartments are direct from the owners, so no commission to pay, and we are one of the only if not THE only company offering the chance to pay by 12cheques and if you are looking to rent a large number of apartments special deals will be available.

Prices for studios will be around 45,000dhms and 1 beds from 60,000dhms.

If anyone is interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

L

Lsab

Are you only looking for tenants or more landlords. I have a studio - top floor - Greece, that should be available for rent in Dec.

As of the middle of December I will have a large amount of studios and 1 bedrooms available in the Greece cluster of International City.

Forget the rest, we are offering the apartments furnished to a high quality inc flat screen tv, DEWA, and ShowTime.

The apartments are direct from the owners, so no commission to pay, and we are one of the only if not THE only company offering the chance to pay by 12cheques and if you are looking to rent a large number of apartments special deals will be available.

F

Fernandes

Kindly send us your personal email and your telephone contact so we can get in touch with you.
Fernandes

C

carmy

RE: Studio for rent

Hi can you email me more information and pics of studio property (Greece cluster)
Also, will you only except monthly cheques or will you except monthly cash payment.

Thanks

Carmen

Hi can you email me more information and pics of studio property (Greece cluster)
Also, will you only except monthly cheques or will you except monthly cash payment.

C

carmy

Can someone contact me on 050 4739 646
I am interested in renting.
Thanks

D

Dubai_00

Hello Arron,

I'm very interested in renting 1 bedroom aparment. Is there any still available? It would be sometime around mid May. Many thanks

A

ArronDubai

These have proved extremely popular and are currently leasing very quickly, so there will be none left mid May.

Regards

A

ArronDubai

We have a few units left as these have proved very popular.

Please let me have rental you would wish to pay and for what purpose you would rent these apts.

Regards

A

agarimo

any studio available?

hi:
My friend is looking for a studio.
Could you send me your number, please?
He would like to contact you.
regards
NIEVES

M

mk2301

hi all,

i have a 1 bed flat unfurnished that i am looking to lease for 57000 AED, i will be in dubai from the 2nd may 2008.anyone intrested please PM me or email mk2301uk at yahoodotcodotuk

Status
Not open for further replies.