Valuation Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marlonsamuels

Banned
Hi,

Thinking of valuation service for my construction business, please let me know if it really helps?

Thanks.

M

marlonsamuels

Banned
Anyone please help me out i'm considering (moderated) company for Valuation services...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

azanali

Best Valuation Services In Dubai!

Anyone please help me out i'm considering Valustrat company for Valuation services...

If you are a business owner, you too must be curious to know, what your company is worth. It’s called value of your company, and knowing the value of your company allows you to plan for your company’s best possible future.
A professional business valuations service can give you accurate insight and understanding of your business. A business appraisal is probably the most important investment you can make for the future of your business.
Most business owners associate (moderated)with selling their business, it’s a fair assessment as business valuation is required in every industry before any transaction occurs. Also selling a company is the most common time to involve an independent third party for a fair market valuation. If you don’t know the value of your business then you are operating your company blind-folded.
In analyzing, there are few key elements that serve as indicators to a higher business valuation. Following characteristics are sign of a higher value for a company.

• Verified growth in past and strong potential for growth in future.
• Recognized and strong brand.
• Consistent profitability trends.
• Ownership of key intangible assets.
• Client base which is consistent and offers upside.
• Strong balance sheet which shows signs of positive cash flow and valuable assets.
• Well experienced management team with a vision for future plans.
(moderate)

Last edited by a moderator:
Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Would members please note that multiple usernames for crafty advertising will result in immediate banning. If you wish to advertise you must up grade to
premium membership.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.