USA - Property Investment

R

roundy

I would like too invest in the us,your adivce sounds to good to be true,i am going over there first

R

roundy

Owendale were did you see the houses for 15,000 was it on zillow,i would like to buy in the us

O

owendale

roundy said:
Owendale were did you see the houses for 15,000 was it on zillow,i would like to buy in the us
Sorry I have been warned twice now that I appear to be trying to sell myself so if I give any more details I will rightly be banned etc..
The source as a realtor is the LOCAL MLS multi Listing Service that only fully licensed people have access to .. Most other sites get property days and sometimes weeks after the MLS has listed it .
So contact a realtor that serves the zip code and PHONE them up direct and talk with them. Take it from me you will have to put in some work and serious research about any area you choose. it's not as easy as some investors say and quite a lot get stung with hidden fees etc and property managers that charge whenever the damn wind changes direction , or a blade of grass needs trimming or maybe you air CON filters need changing 12 times a year and you find out the same ones have been in for over 2 years ... Well experience is priceless and if you need to ask any questions just write away on here and I will do my best to help..
Oh you could even invest in my own town. Owendale. MI.

B

Blue Ocean

Rental Market

Hi,

How is the rental market in Florida, and especially in Miami and Orlando?

It get the impression that there is a lot of buy to let properties and that the rental market perhaps is overflooded with owners that look to let and make a profit from their real estate?

Regards
B O

Ryan M

Ryan M

Low end properties usually have numerous tenant problems compared to high end properties.Also a high end property may cost more at the first but with time the profit will be higher than the low end property.

R

reyjohnson

Buying real estate might appear very complicated and involved, but if you know what you are doing, it can be a very rewarding experience.Study all the factors associated with your selected investment alternative is the only method to reach the in depth knowledge and make profits.

I

ijason

I am looking at investing in the property market in the USA. Mainly testing the waters with low end properties which seem to rent well. As allways the dealer / brokers paint a very goo picture. I was after some feed back on anyone that has bought property recently.

Some of the agents I am thinkming of dealing with are:
Dollar Property Invesment
My USA Property
Colossal Property Investment
House Buyers USA

Any news or feed back would be great.

Cheers
Well, I suggest you to look at (moderated) because they have Best Real Estate Investment Opportunities

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mogsie

I have since used Ohio Cash Flow who are based in Toledo Ohio - god honest company and great customer service. The Owner is Engelo Rumora an Aussie now residing in the US. They have supplied me with 2 excellent properties and made the process very stress free. Check Engelo out on biggerpockets and I have found him to be very trustworthy

George79

George79

USA based investment is still a safe call for the time being but I can imagine prices will rise after the next election so if you plan to do it and save, then now is the time to do it.