USA Property Bonds with 18% net return

V

Vicks

18% Guaranteed return, with investment from as little as £10,000 with our 3 year distressed USA property bond.

Anyone invested or confirm it's genuinity or where I can obtain more information?

Sounds too good to be true?

S

Simex

US property bonds

Vicks,

I know all about the US property bonds including the security of capital and the returns these bonds are offering. If we are talking about the same bond issue the bonds are issued and administered in the UK through Citadel who are an FSA regulated body, they handle all investor monies and issue the bond certificates, and of course pay out any dividends/ interest payments to the investor and also distribute funds to the buyer for purchase of properties in the US.

The returns are both achievable and realistic due to the price these properties are purchased for and the current high rentals they are achieving. It would also be wise of me to point out that just because a property in a US city is cheap it doesn't mean that it is rentable or will ever achieve these returns. For this investment to work the properties must be purchased in Cities and States that currently have strong industry where demand for housing is high a good example would be Tampa in Florida.

The real benefit of these bonds is that it allows an investor to have exposure to the US property market without having the responsibility of becoming a landlord or being subject to US taxes providing you are a non US resident.

S

Simex

US property Bonds

Sabbiralim,

These bond offerings are only available to non US residents.

U

USpropdealer

Vicks & Simex

(I was googling us property bonds and this thread came up - this is my first post but the forum looks good - I will stick around!)

The Bond that Vicks is talking about is not the same one that Simex is referring to. I have examined both offers and concur fully with Simex that the Tampa based Bond is pretty solid and is underpinned by an existing and reputable business that has been operating very successfully in Tampa. The Bond appears to have developed from an already existing business.

The Bond that Vicks has asked about is a new offer from a new Company and is somewhat more risky as there is not an existing business in place. The Bond money will create the new business and of course there is inherent risk in funds being used to create a new business. My business partner extensively researched the people behind it and the main distributor does not even feature it on their web site - I wonder why!

Then again, no-one could reasonably expect an 18% pa return to be without risk.

Bonds of any description are simply secured loans and the security can be effected in many ways by the Bond Issuer. The real heart of the matter is if you would lend money, secured or otherwise, to a start up business?

S

Simex

Property Investor,

Thanks for the concur I was pleased to have reassurance thats my thoughts on the various offerings were being directed down the right train of thought.
you have really explained the most important difference between why the Tampa based bonds are a smarter investment and that as you astutely pointed out is because there already exists a successful business with an stablished portfolio of properties. Compared to a business that can only begin on raising capital from private investors.
I also prefer the trustee structure Citadel etc etc as it gives me some comfort that an FSA regulated trustee is handling funds and hold a lien over the portfolio during the life of the bond.
I think these bonds are the most impressive alternative investment i have looked at for quite some time!!