US residential property prices to bottom out in 2013, says panel of experts

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Economists agree that home prices in the United States will bottom out by 2013 with the majority thinking that they will only fall slightly, 0.4% in 2012, according to a new survey. By the beginning of 2012 they will start rising again, says the June 2012 Zillow Home Price Expectations Survey, compiled from 114 responses [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to US residential property prices to bottom out in 2013, says panel of experts

D

Deja

Hello guys I am Deja here. I am quite surprised to know about the US residential property to bottom out in 2013. Panel of experts says that in 2012 it was not high like that but in the starting of 2013 these are rose up.

A

apartsteve

Thank you for your information. I want to invest in real estate business. Do you think it is the right time?

A

adinawright

Hi,

I am new here to this forum and I am here to learn and express my views with others.
This is a good post from which we can read a lot of information and discuss with each other.

Drew Drew

Drew Drew

It's too soon to call a bottom due to the mess in Europe. Also, FNMA/FHLMC are sitting on around 200,000 REO's to keep supply low and demand high - artificially.