US property prices continue upward trend

• Thread starter Nicholas Wallwork
  • Start date
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Existing home sales in the United States edged up in January, while a seller’s market is developing and home prices continue to rise steadily above year ago levels, according to the latest report from the National Association of Realtors. Total existing home sales, which are completed transactions that include single family homes, town homes, condominiums [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to US property prices continue upward trend

Benn

Benn

Yes, I analysed Las Vegas recently and they have had strong growth over the last year across all property types. I think this is a clear indication that we have seen the bottom of the market.

btcgroup

btcgroup

Yes !
you are correct.
I am very thank you to share this article,it’s very good,I hope you can share more,and I will continue to read,thanks!

Ryan M

Ryan M

It is good news that property prices are on the upward trend, but is it a cause for worry that most buyers are not first time buyers or bargain hunters instead the buyers are investment trusts, private equity firms and other investors.
How sustainable is this?

S

smparnel

Property prices in the US have risen for the 2nd month in a row and are expected to keep on doing so as experts believe the recovery is now under way. However, I am not sure about that whether it is temporary or for a log run.