Urgent Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zakafrika18

Hi everyone. I have a situation that I am trying to get resolved. I want to make an investment in the United States, by buying property. But I am having problems in sending money from Morocco to the U.S. due to restrictions that are setup in Morocco. So my question is: Are there any ways of sending a sum of money to the U.S. in order to make an investment?

Thank you!

(P.S. sorry if this is the wrong thread to bring up this question.)

O

Olimad

If you are sending a large sum of money why not use a currency trading company,eg moneycorp in the uk, you would then send the money to them and they do the exchange and forward it to your investment in the US.

Sorry if you have already tried this!

Paul

Z

zakafrika18

Thank you very much Olimad. I did not consider this option and hopefully it pans out. But in your opinion (or anyone elses opinion),is this a trustworthy company? And I am kind of baffled into how they make a profit, so if anyone knows the answers, that would be of great help.

Thank you!

S

simon b

Thank you very much Olimad. I did not consider this option and hopefully it pans out. But in your opinion (or anyone elses opinion),is this a trustworthy company? And I am kind of baffled into how they make a profit, so if anyone knows the answers, that would be of great help.

Thank you!
I have used TOR FX several times myself for currency exchanges they charge a flat fee(£150) or commission depending on the amount you change.

Status
Not open for further replies.