Urgent Help

• Thread starter sheila williams
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheila williams

Has anyone found an economic route to Oujda or Nador via either Paris or Amsterdam? My husband and i want to travel in early April and would rather avoid the Malaga / Mellia route so as to avoid the hassle with border control and an expensive taxi ride. We live between Liverpool and Manchester airports but would be happy to travel from Leeds,Birmingham, Newcastle or elsewhere.
Has anyone successfully recovered their deposit?

Also i would like to talk to Shani during our visit if available.

Sheila

M

Mr Ri

Sheila

The following webpage has travel details for most the routes into Oujda or Nador -> Mediterrania Saidia Travel Assistance.

On the right hand column of this page is a link to alternative airlines which is a pretty good site for evaluating all the options.

Send Shani our best wishes when you see her.

P

Pines Buyer

Has anyone found an economic route to Oujda or Nador via either Paris or Amsterdam? My husband and i want to travel in early April and would rather avoid the Malaga / Mellia route so as to avoid the hassle with border control and an expensive taxi ride. We live between Liverpool and Manchester airports but would be happy to travel from Leeds,Birmingham, Newcastle or elsewhere.
Has anyone successfully recovered their deposit?

Also i would like to talk to Shani during our visit if available.

Sheila
I flew into Oujda recently and was told that an Air Maroc service was opening in the summer once a week direct from Stansted. Let me know if you find out that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.