Urgent Help Needed!!!!!!

D

delaney

I hope someone might be able to help me or point me in the right direction. I'm looking to get into contact with a company called Property Bank Turkey and their Managing Director Doreen Canavan. To make a long story short my parents purchased property over there 2yrs ago but are only getting around to flying over there now to furnish etc. Anyway since this Property Bank Turkey organised the sale from Turkey they have keys, deeds everything. Now heres the problem the website doesn't seem to work. The mobile seems deactivated and the office comes back as disconnected and as you can imagine my parents are stressed. They are flying out tomorrow but have no key to get in no deeds and no where to even stay when they get there. Can anybody please advise me on what I can get them to do once they arrive i.e. should they contact an english speaking solictor straight away or contact the contact the bank who looked after the transfer of monies to pay for it. The property is in kusadasi. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The last contact they had with this company was last July.

Delaney

L

Lysos

What about the solicitor they have been dealing through ?.

TH4S

TH4S

lycos, they must have moved to Kusadasi and lived happily ever after.....:canabis:

D

delaney

sorry for not getting back to you kind people that posted. well the most up-to-date situation is the lady who was looking after the property left the country so my parents so their worst fears had been confirmed. the apartment was wide open when they got there not locked so they had to get locksmiths to get the locks changed. with regard the deeds thats still up in the air the owner of the apartments died :( and it was signed over to his 4 kids so thats still up in the air but i think everyone in the same boat who bought the place so i'm sure it will be sorted at some stage. i'll let you know how the story progresses

TH4S

TH4S

with regard the deeds thats still up in the air the owner of the apartments died
So you have changed the locks on a property that is not legally yours.:vroam: