Urgent advice required

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dubai0Guy

Hi guys, need a little advice

I would like to know weather it is legal to visit dubai and drop business cards and set up recruitment agreements with businesses without a trading license

if illegal then is it possible to go to business networking events and make new contacts without trading license

If i do decide to get a trading license is it possible to operate a trading branch from a apartment or a home owned by myself if i register it as a business property and do all the legal shinanigans.

Thank you

G

Gashead

I would like to know weather it is legal to visit dubai and drop business cards and set up recruitment agreements with businesses without a trading license

if illegal then is it possible to go to business networking events and make new contacts without trading license

If i do decide to get a trading license is it possible to operate a trading branch from a apartment or a home owned by myself if i register it as a business property and do all the legal shinanigans.

Thank you
As you don't have a trade licence the company on your business card will be fictitious. Horse cart cart horse.

J

Jeremy.Choong

Thank you
For long term development, trading license would be better option to think about, but if you are thinking opreating from a apartment or at home in Dubai, I don't think there will be much objections as long as you got your T/L.

Status
Not open for further replies.