update on hurghada village

D

dave99

When will you be In Hurghada

shokran dave:)

those pictures are lovely, they are going to be forwarded all over the world to friends and family! hey, ive lived in africa before, always noise and i know how noisy egypt can be, it will be o.k. inshalla. its interesting to hear what you said, always open about the information you have to share, lets see how i feel about it when i go at the end of september, i will visit and hopefully get inside the construction. i go to luxor i have friends there and hopefully hurghada and aswan, i have to turn this holiday around. you know what, seeing the people at the airport on the news tonight some crying, well i know i am a lucky girl!

once again shokran dave and i am still so excited!

nubianqueen:cool:
Hi

Are you planning to be in Hurghada during Dec - I'll be there for 2 weeks getting ready for our opening.

Would be nice to meet on your sun roof or mine or both !!!

N

nubianqueen

back from hurghada

hi dave:)

just back from egypt, i think i saw your development, though not sure:confused: and it was fun to guess each time i passed what i thought it was, was it a white and orange or is it cream building?? hurghada really is a building site huh! but beautiful at the same time and i had read this comment before i went and also the fact that the writer said it will be stunning in a few years time. well i think its stunning now but more to come, i was going to put my thoughts about hurghada village on the forum, but my false nails wont let me type! so inshalla tomorrow, anyway i am suffering from culture shock and jet lag after being away for two weeks, this happen to you?

i dont see myself going in december, :( though i would love to so never say never i know the village will be finished then however.:D

best wishes

nubianqueen:cool:

p.s. got all the views!!