up to 22% Yield at 5* French Chateau

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Good afternoon, I am Kelly from Redbrick Wealth and am new to the forum. You will see a number of deals from myself based both in the UK and overseas. Please feel free to come back to me with any questions.

We have a fantastic opportunity for the ultimate 5* resort investment, in a stunning French Chateau. You can download a full brochure about the investment here.

Buy a whole room at this luxury French Chateau in Limousin and benefit from yields as high as 22% and an average ROI of 35% for 10 years.

Our latest ‘Hands Off’ investment buys you a piece of luxury from
130,00 GBP, giving a substantial return from an experienced developer and a stunning holiday escape whenever you want it.

About the investment:

- 150% Assured Resale
- Earn up to £406,296 rental returns across 10 years
- Purchase outright to receive a guaranteed return during construction
- Your property to stay in whenever you like
- 220 acres of unrivalled premium facilities, with golf, spa and Michelin-starred restaurants
- Stunning location
- Unique viewing trips available

We have worked with the same developers for years, and have so much trust in them we invest in their projects ourselves. Download a brochure now for immediate info, or feel free to inbox me to arrange a call.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Last few units remaining in this stunning Chateau Resort. Just 6 weeks left to reserve before xmas, so download a brochure today for full details.