Umm Al Quwain

A

Andreas_Dubai

Hello

I am a business man from Germany and I am looking for a Villa in Umm Al Quwain to buy.

Best would be from private.

Is there anything I have to take care of? Anything what would be important to know?

Does anybody know someone who would like to sell his villa?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

A

Andreas_Dubai

No answer until now? ... Seems to be not very busy this forum.

D

doons124

Hi, the only things I can tell you are:

UAQ does not have freehold land, so any villa you buy will be leasehold for a maximum period of 99 years.

There are few residential leasehold projects in UAQ, you need to check with the local developers as they still have stock. Projects in UAQ are not sold out.

Good luck

A

Andreas_Dubai

Thank you doons

Is there any developer or private seller you can recommend?

D

doons124

Hi, I dont know any developer in UAQ. But if you check propertyfinder.ae there are a few villas listed.

Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Banned
The small state has little position place but it has really excellent prospective to become the key player of the UAE residence industry. Various extremely growth projects have launched by essential developers and still they keep launch more projects later on. It is expected that in near future this situation will become an experienced recognize in UAE offering cost-effective dedication opportunities in various business places.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andreas_Dubai

Thank you very much Angela.

haha... muqtada ... I like UAQ. It is innocent and has a lot of potential. And I have a good feeling as an investor.

Best regards

muqtada123

muqtada123

Banned
nice to hear from you about it, from my past experience of real estate work, i have never get any lead from any client who is interested for property in UAQ because its the least populous state and no one interested to invest there as everyone wants to look for future ROI but in your case i wish you best of luck.