UK property prices up for sixth month in a row, latest index shows

• Thread starter Nicholas Wallwork
  • Start date
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Annual house price inflation in the UK is positive for the first time*since March 2008 after the latest monthly index shows values up for the*sixth month in a row, although the pace of growth is slowing.

There are also concerns that prices could dip due to the UK still being*in a recession and the stamp duty holiday on properties valued at £175,000*or less due to finish at the end of the year.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to UK property prices up for sixth month in a row, latest index shows

A

andrewsmith

Still, prices of properties are high in UK. Because I wanted to buy property for my son there!

J

Jimferguson42

prices too high to jump in right now

I think the prices are still to high to jump in, especially when the banks not extending credit to most people. I would however buy into a property if the owner is selling at least 10% below market value.

R

romaniapromo

The most recent survey to be launched - it has also become the most authoritative.

The Land Registry, which records all completed property sales in England & Wales, is now publishing a monthly report on house prices, in addition to its quarterly survey.

R

Roz

Totally agree, better to be safe than sorry.

Roz

PortfolioGate . com

R

Roz

Isn't it great property prize is on the up 6 months in a row?

Roz

PortfolioGate . com

N

nyebe

I hope the real estate in UK will offer a cheap price and low interest rate for buyers.