ad

UK official course for real estate agent/agency

S

shina

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an official course to learn real estate in the UK , preferably with official certificate that will be a accepted in the market at the end. I know start working as a real estate agent is the best thing to do but, I'm looking to learn it first via course/training and maybe then to start working as one.
Thanks,

Shina

Sent from my SM-G975F using Property Forum mobile app

P

PhilipBarker

Hello,
You may since have found this but if you search for PropertyMark you will find a range of Estate Agency qualifications and courses. This is the professional body for agents in the UK and so their qualifications would carry some weight if you want to get into the industry.
I hope this helps.
Phil

R

royalkleb

Learning something new is always good, but everywhere for any course, lesson, or even for ordinary information asked for money. I took a couple of business courses, and I didn’t pay for one. The certificate may not be given to me, but with my knowledge getting it is no difficulty. I advise you to look at torrents, I myself downloaded courses with proxy-rarbg.org, maybe you will find there the official UK real estate course.