ad

Uk Off-Plan Property Scam (SLOAN, HILL&STANDARD, BENTLEY&MAINE)

R

Raffaele TIBERIO

I live in Dubai and me and other investors have been involved in a scam by UK Developer HILL&STANDARD, which has taken our 30,000 Pound deposit and disappeared. We are really desperate and seeking for help to create a group of investors against this criminal organization.

Has anyone heard of these group of companies?

SLOANE
BENTLEY & MAINE
HILL & STANDARD

C

Chris Jeyes

I live in Dubai and me and other investors have been involved in a scam by UK Developer HILL&STANDARD, which has taken our 30,000 Pound deposit and disappeared. We are really desperate and seeking for help to create a group of investors against this criminal organization.

SLOANE
BENTLEY & MAINE
HILL & STANDARD

Dear Raffaele,

Did you get anywhere with this? I know of several more investors in a similar situation.

Thanks,

Chris

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Might sound like a daft question but has anyone phoned the company - the website is still up and it looks as though they are still trading?

C

Chris Jeyes

Thanks, but I can assure you we are a long way on from that, with people all over the world.

T

Trebor2169

SLOANE
BENTLEY & MAINE
HILL & STANDARD

M

Mikewhite90012

In Dubai, there is no laws for this, and many scams utilize this, the best thing you could to do now go to a lawyer

M

Mikewhite90012

by the way i am afraid this will happen to me, so i am asking the real estate agent many questions and documents just to verify and also calling many "expert" to verify this

A

Alex Jakubowski

SLOANE
BENTLEY & MAINE
HILL & STANDARD
Did you instruct solicitors in this transaction?