Two Important Home-Selling Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityDwellers

CityDwellers

Make Repair
Fix things like leaky faucets and sticky cabinets, and replace old screens. They may seem insignificant, but minor repairs add up in the mind of a potential buyer. They tend to overestimate how much repairs cost. You don't want to give them any reason not to put in an offer.
Keep it ready to show
It may be a little inconvenient, but until you accept an offer, keep your home in tip-top shape at all times. What this means is that each room should have a clear purpose, nice flow and be clean and clutter-free. Buyers need to be able to picture themselves and their things in a room, and taking these steps will help ensure that.

Feel free to share more home selling tips, advice and ideas.

J

jamhassan00

your tips are good, before sale of the house you need to repair your house and show the house complete and beautiful. These tips will increase the sale price of the house.

Awenthomas

Awenthomas

Home selling tips

Hi,
The tips you provided are really important for selling home. Some other important tips are
Hire a marketing magician
Pay attention to curb appeal
Pare down possessions
Price it right
Thanks!!!!!

E

eliana.marya90

Hi Dear...

First of all make your home looks great...You should know about the "Home Selling Market". Right price criteria for your house is must required, you have to hire a real estate lawyer for making Home Brochures or Information Sheets. ..:)

C

corywaddoups

- People are often buying into a lifestyle as much as a property. Show them the attractive side of your lifestyle

- Regardless of how well you renovate and stage your home, it is still important to price the home appropriately. Consult a local real estate agent, read the newspapers and go to online real estate sites to see what comparable homes are going for in your area.

R

roysoni

nice tips for me, because i also want to sell my condos in Buckhead.

D

danielmartin3e

I would like to say thanks for providing such a great and useful tips for all readers. These all tips are very important for selling home.

N

nmb

First impressions last, make sure that the first impression a visitor to your property has is extremely positive whether this means painting the front of the house, tidying up the garden or improving your general curb appeal.

You don't get a second chance to make a first impression!

Status
Not open for further replies.