Tuzla Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam1234

Hi Everyone,

Very new to all this and so confused with information and I wonder if anyone could me advice? I'm looking to buy it from Fore most Villas in the UK

I'm looking to buy in bodrum Tuzla Park But I have been hearing so many conflicting opinions about it, I know there are good and bad points but for someone wanting to potentially lease it out for a few weeks of the year is it a sound investment still (i know there is no such thing)?

Thank the world for forums! I've had a few agents only tell me what I want to hear.

Regards,

Adam

TH4S

TH4S

adam1234,

Are you going to take advantage of there 4 stage payments,!
Have you contacted a solicitor,!

The only thing that apears wrong, on there web site is this,

NB: Mortgages are currently unavailable in Turkey,

Mortgages are currently available in Turkiye,;)

J

julesmc90

Tuzla

Tuzla is very much the new and upcoming area in Bodrum - you really have to imagine what the area will be like in 5 -7 years. There is 2 golf courses opening in Tuzla as im sure you are aware, this is going to be a huge development and will take time. Each year there will be different sections finished at the golf resort - also golf is a winter sport - so bodrum will become a 12month resort.

Hope this helps :)

TH4S

TH4S

Re, Bodrum golf course,from there web site,vita park golf resort.com,
I cant confirm if the golf course is yet open,!

littlelady,
As you are located in Bodrum, can you confirn this for me,;)

A

adam1234

Thankyou very much everyone,

I have contacted a mortgage lender here (conti financial services) to see if on principal i can be accepted before i reserve off-plan.

I am currently checking if the Golf Course will be Pay-as-you-play or membership forst though, can anyone else confirm this for me?

Apologies for all the questions but quite new but thank god for forums!

Cheers,

Adam

TH4S

TH4S

yes im located in bodrum :)
littlelady,
I cant confirm if the golf course is yet open,!can you confirn this for me,!

Please,one answer is all thats required,Yes its open.NO,its not as yet,

littlelady,
How about me coming for a ride out to see for myself,:rolleyes:

J

julesmc90

No the golf courses are not open yet - the first golf course is due to open the end of this year. :)

TH4S

TH4S

adam1234;10305]Oh, so you can't just turn up
adam1234,
Nope,sorry,the littlelady said,

The golf courses is not open yet - the first golf course is due to open the end of this year.;)

M

MickeyG

Hi everyone,

I have a holiday home in gundogan (about 5 years) and was wondering if anyone can update me regarding the golf in Tuzla I know there is lots of post about this but they seem old now (Jul 2007) Little lady hoped they would be open late 2007.
Thank you in anticipation...

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi everyone,

I have a holiday home in gundogan (about 5 years) and was wondering if anyone can update me regarding the golf in Tuzla I know there is lots of post about this but they seem old now (Jul 2007) Little lady hoped they would be open late 2007.
Thank you in anticipation...
Hi MickeyG, according to this it is now open Vitapark however i can't see them getting anyone to pay the astronomical membership fees so either they need lower them or make it pay and play. I think due to the high maintenance costs they will need to make it pay and play anyway, come on you can pay and play at St. Andrews, who do they think they are Augusta:confused::)

Status
Not open for further replies.