TURTLE BAY ECO- What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RalphJ

thank you for your reply, I have been checking out, and there is a secretary of infrastructures. Also, the FINAL building approvals would be classified as "detailed planning permission", you seem to have missed the point, I am buying land, not a house. A house would have the final approvals, land needs to be in regulation for construction, with a SEMACE license in place. This is from the mouth of a lawyer I know who have offices there.

The documents you have detailed above are actually incorrect for this type of investment, what is the state department of highways, and what do they have to do with anything?

The sergipe I believe is called SEMACE in the area I am reviewing.

I have been told that basically I buy the land, I have asked for a copy of the local authority docs to prove this area will be able to be built on. Once I have that I will apply for detailed permission to build the villa that I want.

Licensa previa comes once the project is underway and nearly finished. As in a BUILDING.

Please keep assistance fromnow on reliable, as the ionformation above is not correct for the investment I am considering.

But thank you anyway.

Why do you need to talk to the state department of highways??

Well, I can tell you from personal experience, they're appropriating two small pieces of MY land to one day, god only knows when, I doubt I'll be around to see the day, build two public access roads that cut across the middle of my land....effectively dividing it into 3 pieces!

S

Simon Eaton

Why do you need to talk to the state department of highways??

Well, I can tell you from personal experience, they're appropriating two small pieces of MY land to one day, god only knows when, I doubt I'll be around to see the day, build two public access roads that cut across the middle of my land....effectively dividing it into 3 pieces!
We have mis understood one another, yes that is the document they gave me, it is from the secretary of infrastructures in ceara. It is a guarantee and proof that the access roads can be built. They also have a letter from an AIPP partner and homebuilder awards in the UK of recomendation.

I am being very cautious as there is so much going on. Is this the most important document then?

Manny thanks!!!

G

Gee69

CPF Number

It is true that CPF number can be applied for and obtained for a paltry fee - if we apply directly to the local Brazilian embassy..

Rather than the high fee from attorneys it's the lack of any standard when it comes to their quote for getting you one that upsets me...

Even local Brazilian attorneys quote something like R$ 750/-.

May be it is worth the slightly longer wait.... in getting it from the embassy.

:)Hi all,

Even so if you assuming that a CPF number will cost you £1100 in legal fees then so be it!! :rolleyes:

If I was in brazil I would do it myself for a fiver but equally if I cant get there due to my hectic schedule and pay thw £1100 fee it would still work out half the price than me paying the cost of a 2 week package hols in brazil right now!!

Take care-D :)

K

KeithBtt

It is true that CPF number can be applied for and obtained for a paltry fee - if we apply directly to the local Brazilian embassy..

Rather than the high fee from attorneys it's the lack of any standard when it comes to their quote for getting you one that upsets me...

Even local Brazilian attorneys quote something like R$ 750/-.

May be it is worth the slightly longer wait.... in getting it from the embassy.
Hi

I can give you legal details for 500 quid or as low as 100 quid.

Just message me. Also, 3 to 5 weeks through embassy, 5 days if you use a power of attorney and a good lawyer. So I guess people pay a premium when time is against them.

R

RalphJ

Wow....500 quid for a CPF card?? LOL. Do you know how much they cost to obtain here in Brazil????

5 reais and 50 centavos!! That's 1 quid and 67P!

W

wolfgang

I think keiths quote must have included the return air fare!:D

M

michaelbush

Hi

I can give you legal details for 500 quid or as low as 100 quid.

Just message me. Also, 3 to 5 weeks through embassy, 5 days if you use a power of attorney and a good lawyer. So I guess people pay a premium when time is against them.
You can get the form to fill in and send yourself at the following link to the Receita Federal. You can then check the progress and you can get your number. You will need a brasilian address (possibly a friend or lawyer etc). The card you will need to pick up in Brasil from the Bank of Brasil (or I think the Correos-post office). It will cost R$5.50!

The English language page is "being updated" and has been like this for a long time, but if you cannot nderstand the Portuguese then cut and paste into a translator like Babelfish to get the gist of it.

Receita Federal do Brasil

R

RalphJ

Amazing isn't it Mike?? 500 quid? 1,650 reais for a R5.50 CPF card? Don't know about you all, but for me, that kind of thing shoots someone's credibility right out the window!

Status
Not open for further replies.