Turkey for rental investment

Discussion in 'Turkey property' started by oraclefusions, Jun 25, 2017.

1. oraclefusions

oraclefusions New Member

Hello there folks,
    I have a question for the people who have already invested in Turkey.
    I have a property in Dubai which is giving me around 8% ROI as Yearly rental income plus the property value also
    appreciates.
    I am NOT into buying and selling later for a profit.
    I am looking for find a property in Turkey which would fetch me around 16,000 USD per year as NET rental Income.
    Which areas I should look for ?

I have been in contact with agents but they always come up with new properties in newer areas.. While my preference is a property which is either already rented or is about to complete in an area where I can easily with no hassle be always able to rent out.

Regards

2. Roger Hemming

Roger Hemming New Member

We have a commercial property in Kusadassi purchased off plot in 2012, building completed 2015. So a brand new hotel from the Ramada group 5 star.looking for intrested parties looking for investment in a very upcoming part of Turkey.Or advice from experienced investors as to market our hotel room mostly outside of high season, dealing with us directly. Very much green behind the ears, so any advice would be helpful.

3. Roger Hemming

Roger Hemming New Member

I posted without reading your thread. As i mentioned we have deeds to a hotel room that gives us a rental income. feel free to contact and ask for more information.

4. realdeals

realdeals Member

Is Turkey back in favour with property investors after the recent volatility on the political front? I noticed just the other day that UK holiday companies have returned to the region.

5. nmb

nmb Well-Known Member

While I am no expert on Turkish politics, the situation seems to have died down a little over recent months. The fact that UK holiday companies are now open for business for those looking at a break in Turkey suggests things are starting to change for the better?

6. Işıl

Işıl New Member

Do you think tourism project for investments?For example we have lands near the seaside from ourselves not real agency.So tourism most popular in Turkey and very common.

7. Longterminvestor

Longterminvestor Active Member

Foreign investors will need to consider the curreny exchange rate as well - if there was further unrest within Turkey this would not be good. It is already being run as a dictatorship as it is.