Troubled marmooka city - ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heavenscent

Highly unlikely that developments in Marmooka City will go ahead according to the National newspaper, Abu Dhabi, they have published several articles - see links below

www.thenational.ae ... type in the search box ... marmooka city ajman

There are investors based in all corners of the world - in most cases we will have a very difficult job in getting our rights and in some cases any of our money back.
I urge all investors to take action and place complaints with the ARRA before its too late.
This would not be the first time that Ajman has cancelled a development at a whim.
The PKN resort was cancelled without a reason being published, the investors were given 8 days from newspaper publication to make their claims to the developer who according to the article would be solely responsible.
Just like the visa situation, today yes / tomorrow no !

Last edited:
F

Fariba N

Hi,

My name is Fariba and I have invested in an apartment in Marmooka city in Ajman (Dream Tower). Under the ongoing circumstances I cannot help that I’m very worried about how and if the project will carry on. I would be grateful if anyone here who is in the same situation would contact me, and maybe we together can do something. Please contact me on [email protected].

Best Regards
//Fariba

H

Heavenscent

Fariba,

You should contact your developer because it doesnt look good for Marmooka

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.