To sell or let

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pinky

Hi

My sister in law has a large 1 bed in concorde towers, Jumeirah lakes. Can some one tell me how much she can expect to sell for or monthly income. If she lets it, should she furnish?

1430 square feet.

Thanks in advance

S

sdziad

Can you tell me the floor and the view does this apartment has and i can offer the expected price for it.

RGDS

Ziad

sdziadatgmaildotcom

P

pinky

Hi

I have emailed my sister to find out the view. I think that it is the 5th floor.
Will get back as soon as I know

P

pinky

Hi Ziad

It is floor 5 lake view. If you are not interested can you give me an idea of price for letting & selling. Thanks in advance

S

sdziad

Hi Pinky,

I'm Interested in this apartment, the Market price for this apartment is arround 2M AED, and for renting between 120K to 150K,

Can you send me the first page of contract to my mail address and i will work on it.

Rgds
Ziad

P

pinky

Thanks Ziad

I will contact my sister in law & get them to send it

P

pinky

Please can I have your email. I looked on your profile & couldn't find it.

cansaw

cansaw

Let me know should you wish to have an up to date Comparative marketing Analysis on your property.

S

Structure-Properties.com

Hi

My sister in law has a large 1 bed in concorde towers, Jumeirah lakes. Can some one tell me how much she can expect to sell for or monthly income. If she lets it, should she furnish?

1430 square feet.

Thanks in advance
Is this still available? If yes could you please send me the floor plan? Or a time for viewing? You can reach me investorman80 (at) gmail (dot) com

Status
Not open for further replies.