To do something back for the country we love!

S

sungate638

Hi everyone,

Maybe you know me from this forum. Me and my husband are one of the people with the luck of having an appartment in Sahl Hasheesh.

Lucky people that's how we feel us. Lucky to be able to buy a house in this exclusive and peacefull place.

The reason for this thread is sharing your luck. We have a old saying in the netherlands and that sounds: luck is only there when you share it with others. So my husband and i did that and we started to be active for a project called FACE for childeren in Need in Egypt.
This project from a Belgian womand called Flavia Shaw-Jackson, has four orphanages in Cairo for childeren from 0 till 8 that have been left on the streets in Cairo. They also have a drop-in project for the streetkids up till the age of 18 in Cairo.

We organiszed in the Netherlands a big lottery on the 30th of april and we collected there € 12.000 and tuesday i am going to visit the projects in Cairo again, to deliver the money and delivery 70 kg. of childeren clothes and toys.

By this tread i want to hear if anyone else, lucky as us, wants to be active in organizing activities to collect money for this good course or maybe anyone else has good ideas about contributing for FACE for childeren in Need. I felt after receiving the appartment and the key of the appartment, i had to do something good back to the country i love so much.

Please react if you want to by this thread or by sending me an prived e-mail.

Information on the project can be found on .facechildren.org

If you want any information please don't hessitate and contact me.

Please know: DOING GOOD, FEELS GOOD!

Included in this message are some pictures we made last april, visiting the orphanage in Maadi, Cairo.

Thanx and hope to hear from you soon.

Linda and André

Attachments