to all albarakah investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

memo123

dear all
i just called the police in Dubai on 0097142692222
they told me that there has been only three complains against him
and advised me to call in the morning and ask for the interpol section .
please people we could be hundreds and they only have now 4 complains including mine ,
please call . it is local call for you .
they have not even sent a jeep to his house to get him . He is hiding in his own house , I asked the police if they have put restriction on Imrans movement by land sea and air and honestly , sincerely he didn't sound very professional .
He said it is a Pakistani guy I said yes , Imran khan I said yes
please do the same now all of you
appreciate your help and cooperation
regrads

M

memo123

are we the only two people that entered these by back deals , where are the investors, and arnt they worried about loosing all their money ?

S

sasherwani2

There are few more on this forum memo, i guess you didnt notice.

M

MASHH

I really hope u guys get your money back, as I think the guy cant run away and even if he does they will catch him inshallah. one thing keep in mind this is Dubai police and were are in Dubai not the states or europe were ppl run away with no restrictions...another thing i would advise you to do is go to the media, emirates today, 7 days, the national and talk abt this..

Another advise is never invest with small developers as the competition here is BIG and the big boys are known and they can handle anything that happens to them but the small business they are the first to pull out...

Hope youll get your rights back ASAP...
Rgds,
Fadi

A

Ayyan

The chief executive of Al Barakah, a UAE-based property developer, is wanted by Dubai police in connection with Dhs14m ($3.8m) worth of bounced cheques, The National has reported. Al Barakah, which had launched more than a dozen developments in Dubai and Ajman, lured homebuyers with a guarantee of a 50% profit in six months, the paper reported. To convince them, the company issued post-dated cheques for that time period. Police say at least Dhs14m worth of those cheques have bounced and the company's chief executive, Imran Khan, has so far eluded investors and law enforcement officials looking for him. The status of the company's developments remains unclear.

S

sasherwani2

The amount of bounced cheques and matured MOUs is much more than AED 14m. Its TIME imran khan comes out and talks to his investors or else he will be in deep deep sh$$

W

wazira

Dear Friends,

I have also invested in a property in Ajman through Al Barakha... I would appreciate if the people who have invested with them can put in their contact details in this foroum so that we can all meet and decide as to what we can do or even if needed can go together to dubai police and make sure some serious action is taken place...
you can contact me on my email: [email protected]

Regards,
Wazira..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.