Title Registration Documents - whats the problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lister

Hi, I was given the keys to my flat in Discovery Gardens in Feburary from the developer. Having paid for the title registration fees and provided all the required documents, I still do not have the property registration fees....

Why is that?

I keep asking and they keep apologizing saying its not their fault, Nakheel just take so long to process these documents....7 months!!?? Surely it cant take that long??

Can it really take that long?

What is anyone's hunch reading this - is there a contact number/department that I can contact to speed this up?

My feeling is that the developer owes money and Nakheel will not issues registrations because of this - can I check is this is true?

This is getting really frustrating and is beginning to sour my experience of Dubai.

All opinions are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

G

georgihh

Hi, I was given the keys to my flat in Discovery Gardens in Feburary from the developer. Having paid for the title registration fees and provided all the required documents, I still do not have the property registration fees....

Why is that?

I keep asking and they keep apologizing saying its not their fault, Nakheel just take so long to process these documents....7 months!!?? Surely it cant take that long??

Can it really take that long?

What is anyone's hunch reading this - is there a contact number/department that I can contact to speed this up?

My feeling is that the developer owes money and Nakheel will not issues registrations because of this - can I check is this is true?

This is getting really frustrating and is beginning to sour my experience of Dubai.

All opinions are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Nakheel are the developer and they give the keys, so nothing to worry about just takes time.
You will get your title deed in the next couple of months

K

kmdxb888

Title Deed.

Nakheel are the developer and they give the keys, so nothing to worry about just takes time.
You will get your title deed in the next couple of months
Hi ! i can't help you but wants to share the same experience here..... i got the key for GoldCrest View nearly 18 months ago:questionmark:....asked them many times to apply for the Title deed. Till to date.....no response !! But for the same JLT area Saba Tower-2 managed to complete the job by 90 days ! in BOTH cases It,s NAKHEEL the master developer of JLT !

So far i experienced, only JBR ( Dubai properties ) community can get the Title deed faster than others. It took less than 3 working days even.....Then EMAAR ( downtown ) more or less 30 days....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.