Has anyone bought any in Dubai?
Are new any new ones coming up?
I am looking for the last week in December can you refer me to someone
who trades with this?
What can i expect to pay?

J

JAMAICA

Jamaica

Hi there,we purchased at the resort in Al Barsha ,which is a first and right by the Mall of the Emirates,i think they are still selling at discounted pre construction prices though dont hold me to that.We did a lot of research before buying and the owners are a long standing emirate development company,and the first to be licencsed to sell Timeshare in Dubai.
We bought through planetdubai,who are accredited DTCM Dubai experts ,based in the UK and the only Dubai experts in there field who sell on behalf of the developers.we paid £16,995,i think the week you are looking at may be higher as it is Christmas week i believe ,but again you best to ask them as we have found them very easy and transparent to deal with and their after sales second to none.
We also got a free week in Dubai later this year ,which is a bonus as we had set aside £3.500 for a hol out there later on in the year anyway.so treated ourselves to a new plasma with the money wwe saved .Hope this helps ,get in early Timeshare is going to be big out there and so will the prices,when other developers enter the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.