Time to Buy? Or, Wait for Bottom?

E

expo09

It depends on which country you are looking to buy in and the likelihood of getting the credit you need. Prices have been falling so there are some good deals out there. In the UK, though (where I am),prices have fallen only slightly so it is really no better to buy now than three years ago. In the US I believe some prices have fallen by around 50%, meaning better potential for significant gains over the next 5-10 years.

Morton

Morton

Time to buy!

In my opinion, buying now is the best time ever! The prices cant get much cheaper than they are now, some popular areas are even seing a rise in prices! The banks are selling out their stock and the economy forces house proces to be cheap, this must be the best time to invest and buyers can look forward to earn on investments later on - almost guaranteed!

I

iftikhar

I suggest you to invest in real estate. Prices of the properties have not gone high yet. Choosing a right place and right type of property can be very beneficial for you. It is definitely better than saving a money in the bank. Actually it depends on the time,
1. Is it the right time to purchase a property?
2. Is it the best time to sell your property?
So carefully invest, wait for the your expected price rise and sell it.

D

DarrenG

You never know when the bottom is going to hit and there are great bargains now.

I learned a long time ago - you make your money when you buy, not when you sell.
That is put very straight forward and it makes sense. For the less you buy it, the more money you make. With the world economy it is right now I would say now is a good time to invest in property