ad

Tigrent learning. Yes or No

D

danielnorth

Hi everyone. My partner and I have just finished a three day weekend with tigrent and have now been given the opportunity to take on the advanced classes and mentorship. This was a very expensive package to buy at the time so we have decided to leave it until the new year. However since then I have heard some negative things about tigrent and that once they have your money they don't give a damn about you.
Has anyone on here been on any of these advanced courses with tigrent and what were your experiences with them?
I would appreciate anyones help on this as I don't want to be wasting alot of time and money if it is all just a scam.
Many thanks
Dan

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Hi Dan,

I haven't been on a Tigrent course myself but I've now worked in property for a number of years, and a previous company I worked for used to work with clients coming off Tigrent courses (helping them find suitable investment properties). My understanding of Tigrent is that they have a leading reputation, and the mentors I have personally spoken to from Tigrent do have a solid experience in the world of property and are well respected.

I would imagine as with all companies, 100% of customers will never all be happy, and I know Tigrent courses carry quite a high price tag, so 'value for money' is probably perceived differently for different people.

Did you feel that you got good value from the course you have done? What areas do you feel you need further training on to start a property investment career? Maybe you should look at cheaper alternatives to gain the knowledge you feel you still need if you are not convinced?

Thanks,

Kelly

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Dan,

Have you seen I'm now offering exclusive 1 to 1 mentoring and it's a hands on course and you'll shadow me for the half/full/3 days to see all elements of 3 differing property businesses. You can't beat seeing it first hand...

http://www.propertyforum.com/mentorship-opportunity

Please message me if you're interested.

George79

George79

There is a lot of negatives out there because people were scammed by fake programs or they just genuinely couldn't grasp what they learned. I don't have personal experience but I advice you to seek out several people first hand before you decide. I have not heard of someone not getting anything after paying though, for what it is worth.