tiba

I

International Dreams Ltd

Banned
Do you mean the developments tiba towers,1 &2 , tiba Heights or Tiba Palace or are you just talking about the word tiba ?

J

jusztina

HI,

It is a good question.I'm thinking to invest some money to tiba palace but is it not to cheap?Do you know anything about this project?
And the location is doesn't look good it is not to far from hurghada?

thanks,

j

I

International Dreams Ltd

Banned
Hi

If you would like to send me over you contact number i can talk you though it, the development is in the same area as Oasis Resort, a lot of new building are been built out in this area and land is a lot more cheaper at present in this area which is why the units are cheap. With all the work that's been carried out in the area and over the next 3-5 years with the new shopping malls etc been built the area will become very popular and a lot more expensive. This is the same area where ISida, Royal beach etc are been built

Many Thanks

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
A project is only as good as the contract you enter into.

Many investors wish they had the benefit of hindsight.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.

Last edited:
J

jusztina

What we can see the triangle is it the swimming pool?And what do you think when will it be ready?

B

BULLS2008

I dont have an issue with the development or developer. I just sometimes have an issue with with the agents.

In my humble opinion it would take a minimum 2 - 3 years to complete.

Ron1621

Ron1621

Thanks for the updated photos Stuart I have purchased Apartment A24 here and the expected delivery date is end of June 2012 looks like they might achieve it given the pace they seem to be building it.

Regards

Ron

J

jusztina

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the situation in Egypt?

Jusztina