* Three Forum Members Join Force *

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hi everyone,

As the forum has given us all an opportunity to make new friends and learn a lot about property developments within Egypt, we thought it only right to let the forum know that myself Derek from Propertywatch1,westmids33 and awahee123 have joined forces. Doing what?I hear you ask.
I won't go into detail here as like all agents we do not want to promote anything on this section of the forum.
What I will say is anybody who may be interested please look at our introduction on the oversea property for sale section,you will find it at the top of the forum page,if you click onto that then go into property for sale in Egypt all will be revealed.

A

awahee123

Banned
Thanks very much guys,it's very much appreciated we look forward to helping everyone on the forum,please keep your eyes peeled on the property for sale section where we will be adding some good info and photos shortly.
Once again thanks to the well wishers.

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Ill second that ...thanks all of you who have wished us success and as you already know we will put our hearts and souls into it ....we aim to please.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi People,

We are up and running please take yourselves to the sales section for the latest.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.