ad

Third party advice

M

Mikewhite90012

Hello

I need a third party advice regarding a property i may purchase, do you know where can i obtain this advice professionally and from experienced firms

because i coordinated with several companies to value the property, but no one seems intersted, albeit i reiterate to them i will them fairly

Do you know where can i get a list for this?

N

nmb

Whereabouts is the property? I am very surprised that no valuation company has taken you on assuming you are prepared to pay the market rate?

M

Mikewhite90012

they are mainly on the north, i do not know, they may think i am a scam and i will not pay them because i do not live in the uk

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Do you have a UK representative you could call on? Maybe an accountant or solicitor? This would incur extra costs but it depends how serious you are.

M

Mikewhite90012

i have solicitor and accountant, but i need some who really knows about the British real estate like a valuer , i know it is costly, but it is better to pay now than to pay heavily later

R

realdeals

If your UK based accountant or solicitor was the one who organised a valuation on your behalf then this may give third parties a little more confidence that all is well?

M

Mikewhite90012

the accountant and solicitor are not expert on property valuation

by the way, i asked more 15 firms to submit a quotation for this service and only 2 are interested

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Can you give us some more detail on what you are doing as I dont understand this. All you are asking for is a valuation of a property which you are willing to pay for - what is the issue for these companies you have approached?

M

Mikewhite90012

The issue is i do not trust much in any financial deal and i do not have much of experience, i want to have an expert advise even it will be little costly, but it is better to ensure the deail is legitimate

N

nmb

Have you considered getting involved in crowd funding projects or collective investments such as property investment trusts?