Thinking of buying villa in meadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bryson

hi guys , looking to buy , would like advice on buying and good areas, any contacts , loved emaar properties in meadows and lakes. would like some directions. info on schools will help as well.

C

cade

The choice is endless at the moment, ranging from an apartment in the high density 'Greens' to your own island in 'The World' and everything in between. According to my architect hubby building standards here are OK by UK standards all villas are spacious and well equipped. It all depends on your budget.
School places can be scarce depending on age and ability of the children, quite a few of the British Curriculum schools are selective. More and more BC schools are opening each year.
It's a great place to live.

R

ronald

Apart from finding a property you like, you will also need to consider whether you will be able to finance the purchase.

Dubai is different to most of countries in that the lenders will not consider each property on its own merits. Instead each lender will lend only on specific developments.

If you are resident in the UAE this does not posed to much of a problem as most developments will have at least one lender who will provide mortgages on their properties.

However, it is more difficult if you are not resident in the UAE as only a handful of banks will lend to non-GCC nationals who are not resident in the UAE. These lenders generally provide loans on Emaar, Jumeirah Beach Residence and the Palm properties but very little else.

As such, a lot on non-residents are putting down deposits only to find that they cannot get finance for the remainder of the loan.

Additionally, most lenders will only lend up to 70% of the launch price of a property (not the resale property). As such, the purchaser often has to actually place 50-60% of the properties value down for the deposit. This has caught many an uninformed investor out!

A

avery

I think u made a fantastic choice as I have just visited Dubai and the places u mentioned - the people are generally nice and the medows one of the properties I’ve just visited is generally nice, enough room for a family of five or six depending on yr requirements

im currently back at UK - but thinking of visiting Dubai and some day sooner rather than later moving up there

I

imported_alenoosh

Hi everyone,

My name is Alenoosh and i am working as a property consultant at ocean view real estate-dubai, I will be more than happy to assist you whenever you want to buy, sell or manage your properties in UAE.

If you have any inquires please do not hesitate to contact me. thanks.

Alenoos van Sabben
[email protected]

A

ashinpoo

I am a registered agent for DAMAC Properties, the largest private master developer in the middle-east. To find out how 18,000 happy customers are enjoying an appreciation of over 60% on their investments within a span of 8 months – 1year, call me or email me if you prefer.

Poornika
0097150 1489151
[email protected]

N

NICKPARKVALE

hi guys , looking to buy , would like advice on buying and good areas, any contacts , loved emaar properties in meadows and lakes. would like some directions. info on schools will help as well.
Good morning

My name is Nick Brown and I work for a company called Parkvale Real Estate based in Dubai.

We have a number of properties in The Meadows that I would like to discuss with you.

Could you please call me on 00 971 55 854 6892.

Kind regards

Nick Brown
Sales Negotiator
Mobile: 055 854 6892
Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.