The worst is almost over

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wannaberich

Now that we are almost into september 2010,and it has been some time since the global financial crisis hit Dubai,I believe the worst may be over.
After Ramadam I think there will be a small improvement in the situation in Dubai and that property prices will stabilise.
I also believe there will be a steady increase in the population and businesses coming to Dubai.
If you have some spare cash then now is the time to buy.

H

hujaili

I observed that from May 2010 visit, some of realstates projects was started back

A

Aclark

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea what the situation is with the Creek Towers project on Al Reem Island. We have purchased an apartment there and despite our contacting the developer on numerous occassions for updates we still have no idea how far on they are with the development which was due to be completed in January 2010!

R

Roshan

The recession will probably do Dubai good. Rents have come down. Dubai has now become a viable destination for business. More people coming in would give a sense of stability. Adding to this the exodus of people from Sharjah and Abudhabi and people upgrading to bigger homes will do Dubai good.

There is that excessive supply coming in which would still be something to deal with.
Lets wait and see how things move.

Roshan

M

Mussa1

As a lot of apartments are complted, wouldn’t you not take the risk and buy in a completed apartment? Which apartment is value for money and quality of build is good

Today it's time to be invested in real estate of Dubai. As more profitable? Today I am investing money in real estate ... off plans:shot:. This seems ridiculous. But only at first glance. Many companies have stopped construction. But investors are known to reside on eskrow account. Right away, by contracts from investors in those projects, you can save up to 50% of the money:erp:. Further progress of the horse (like say players). Money in the account for the bought eskrow contract we can set off in 30-50% of the cost of apartments Dubai Marina apartments which are in the process of finishing works. 6-10 months and an investor in a pattern gets apartments cheaper than retail!:lollypop: Hope dear Administrator Forum considers this information to spam or advertising.

E

Egor

As a lot of apartments are complted, wouldn’t you not take the risk and buy in a completed apartment? Which apartment is value for money and quality of build is good
The whole point in the price! So to say you can buy ready apartments in Dubai Marina 300.000 AED. A scheme which I suggest you buy a very similar appartamnty over 230 000 AED. Prices are suspended, but discount this risk is minimal, because construction is actually.

M

Mussa1

300.00AED in dubai marina? where can i get one from?

Do you roughly know the ging rates for a 1 bedroom in dubai marina - lake views though

The whole point in the price! So to say you can buy ready apartments in Dubai Marina 300.000 AED. A scheme which I suggest you buy a very similar appartamnty over 230 000 AED. Prices are suspended, but discount this risk is minimal, because construction is actually.

E

Egor

300.00AED in dubai marina? where can i get one from?

Do you roughly know the ging rates for a 1 bedroom in dubai marina - lake views though
I wrote that the prices are given in the abstract. It is raised only in order to show the difference between the retail scheme purchase scheme proposed by me. One option to purchase at a price that is available to everyone, just another option to buy the same product but with a significant discount. Or 25-30% cost of real estate for you?:dontknow:

M

Mussa1

Yes I thought so. I am considering of buying in Dubai Marina & JLT but I would need to rent the apartment out, not sure if I would get tenants as there are so many unoccupied apartments available and so many apartments coming available soon.

Also a quick question, I believe tenants will be liable for all bills gas/elec/water etc
What about the annual maintenance fee, who pays that? Landlord or tenant?

Regards

I wrote that the prices are given in the abstract. It is raised only in order to show the difference between the retail scheme purchase scheme proposed by me. One option to purchase at a price that is available to everyone, just another option to buy the same product but with a significant discount. Or 25-30% cost of real estate for you?:dontknow:

E

Egor

Yes I thought so. I am considering of buying in Dubai Marina & JLT but I would need to rent the apartment out, not sure if I would get tenants as there are so many unoccupied apartments available and so many apartments coming available soon.

Also a quick question, I believe tenants will be liable for all bills gas/elec/water etc
What about the annual maintenance fee, who pays that? Landlord or tenant?

Regards
Unfortunately I have not dealt with the rent, but know exactly what the maximum yield when renting can be obtained as follows. You can rent your apartment from week to week, authorizing the management of the real estate company that specializes in this.:wow:

Mark2011

Mark2011

I live in Kuwait and I didn't know how bad things can be until I saw the prices of everything went up. But here in the Gulf countries the global financial crisis didn't hit as bad as what happened almost all over the globe. At this point i hope everything go back as it used to be.

Now that we are almost into september 2010,and it has been some time since the global financial crisis hit Dubai,I believe the worst may be over.
After Ramadam I think there will be a small improvement in the situation in Dubai and that property prices will stabilise.
I also believe there will be a steady increase in the population and businesses coming to Dubai.
If you have some spare cash then now is the time to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.