The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProperRon

What are peoples views on the world...? Good investment? Out of the few places lauched wheres the best value

I

Investoman_uae

Nice world, I like it,... it has nice landscape, mountains, beaches, waterfalls,... forests etc. . . better than Mars and any other planet in the solar system.

I dont like people living in this world because alot of them are horrible greedy creatures.

Inv.

P

ProperRon

Hahaha Jokes,
The Nakheel "The World" project of the coast of Dubai

I

Investoman_uae

Hahaha Jokes,
The Nakheel "The World" project of the coast of Dubai
Ahhh you should have clarified . .. how were we suppose to know lol. Of course I was being sarcastic.

The World. . .ermm ... I cant comment alot because Nakheel are a client of my brother and I cant disclose what I know.

Your idea of joining hands as investors is good. . . but too many decision makers makes the task of "making a decision" difficult :)

Inv.

S

Sean@Phuket

I have the place next door to Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt for sale ... Its a lovely place on Somalia

U

UAE Real Estate

If you want to get involved with the World project as an investor, then I would look at potential JV deals directly with the developers as opposed to buying a unit.

This would suit better than the 'traditional' model of investment in Dubai (flipping, BMV etc). I think the market has changed too much to make solid short/medium term returns using the old investment models. We must change with the times.

I have been offered a JV deal (at 44m AED) from one developer that actually gives me an equity stake in the project and, on conservative estimates, will make 200%+ by 2011. The problem is that I cannot go for the deal on my own since it is out of my budget range. However, I would be interested in putting together a syndicate of investors - if anyone is interested, please PM me.

W

WTF

sounds good, i was offered something very similiar but for only 10% profit share. How much are you looking to invest and waht was the profit share?

may be we could join forces?

U

UAE Real Estate

Hi WTF. Would definitely be interested in exploring this - can you provide me with your email add?

P

ProperRon

Hi WTF. Would definitely be interested in exploring this - can you provide me with your email add?
I currently involved in JV, i'm hands off, the moneys injected at the land purchase stage to maximise profit. 10 past examples were presented to me at an average return of 292% over a 3 yr time frame, paid 6 monthly. They've been great; highly recommended. I currently in talks about purchasing property on the World throught the same developer, but don't have enough information to make a decision... any good resources and ideas on how well these are selling??
The guy i deal with for my JV is james dot campion at dubai dash oasis dot com very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.