ad

The Tannery Development, Liverpool, Investors

M

mmis

Hi if anyone has invested in the Tannery Liverpool I would like to know if there is a group on facebook or linkedin regards to this to connect with other investors in the same position. If not I can set one up. I have been told there are approximately 200 investors currently. The developer has gone into liquidation and there is little information on what is happening now. Thanks

B

bracknelson

Hi if anyone has invested in the Tannery Liverpool I would like to know if there is a group on facebook or linkedin regards to this to connect with other investors in the same position. If not I can set one up. I have been told there are approximately 200 investors currently. The developer has gone into liquidation and there is little information on what is happening now. Thanks
Is there any particular reason to invest In Tannery? If it's beneficial so what was that?

D

Dora Wi

Is there any particular reason to invest In Tannery? If it's beneficial so what was that?
There are problems with the construction and it seems like people may lose money on it, which is kind of evident from the post.

Unfortunately I don't know if there is a community like this :/

G

Greg Wilson

I have not had any information for ages, I have to chase to get an update. the person I am in contact with now, is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I should be getting updates via the solicitors but nothing!

Last edited:
M

mmis

I have not had any information for ages, I have to chase to get an update. the person I am in contact with now, is Oliver Neill on 44 7872 550 059. I should be getting updates via the solicitors but nothing!
Hi thanks for the message if you would like to discuss further / share information there is a fb group for genuine investors only. I have tried to post the fb link but it won’t let me. Go into fb and Type ‘The Tannery Liverpool bevington bush’, click groups, then click join.

G

Greg Wilson

Hi thanks for the message if you would like to discuss further / share information there is a fb group for genuine investors only. I have tried to post the fb link but it won’t let me. Go into fb and Type ‘The Tannery Liverpool bevington bush’, click groups, then click join.
Hi there I have joined the fb group. See you there