The sad end of project Tameer Towers

E

Egor

Greetings to all who read this message. Nearly all those involved in real estate in the UAE has encountered problems in one way or another. Sometimes the situation seems to be almost the. But it isn't. Out of every situation. Just need to find the door handle in a darkroom and pull the door itself. I had to invest their money in negligence project Tameer Towers. A lot of problems with this construction project. For a long time trying to find investors into this project. But the result is close to zero. Developer brazen bully investors. Nothing builds and money returned. The media has reported that over one hundred investors in draft Tameer Towers filed a lawsuit in court. If anyone has information about how to join such a court claim, please respond to this message. I also thank all investors Tameer Towers that echoed project. All good luck and bargains.

M

myounus

Tameer Tower

Hi
I have invested in Tameer Tower. I heard the sad news that they stopped paying their employees from April. I wonder when the project will resume. I have paid all my dues on time and really worried. If there is any Law in DUBAI I like to get help from it. I know it will be too expensive for one person to file the case.

N

nordik

Does anybody know if there is an organised investors' action against Tameer Towers developers? If there is any action otbe taken against, it should be done as a group and I would like to join..

T

Tuba buyukbezci

All, we have also invested for Tameer towers :( sadly things are not the way we like now. I am happy to discuss any further action for having our investments back.
Best

M

myounus

Tameer Tower

Hi
I went to Dubai and met TAMEER REP on October 06 2011. I met Elsyra again since they laid off most respectable Rep and my friend Ilyas Mohammad. He was the 5th person let go since I invested in Tameer Tower. Syed Farooq is still employed who is most dishonest Rep in Tameer.
While I was in the office one of the investor whom they sold 2 bedroom in Tower D for more then 2.5 million transferred to Tower A at 1.6 million for one bed room. Tower D has not been even started for 4 years. They still making money.
I have paid 50% for my flat in Tower B. I have fulfilled my obligation. However Tameer holding failed to perform. I even signed their new contract since they were late for one year. I gave them one more year to complete the contract yet they could not do it . They have so far completed 50% . The project has been stopped . They have no money to pay their employees .
I have asked the help of Dubai Land Department to get my money back. They are deaf and blind so far.
I lost AED 380,000.00 since I could not continue payment for Tameer project, Imperial Residency in Dubai. They did not even consolidate it to Tameer Tower in Abu Dhabi. I do not understand what sort of laws are in UAE. When I failed to pay they took my money but when Tameer can not perform I can not get my money back. I wish we get together and take legal action.

M

myounus

Victims of tameer tower abu dhabi

All, we have also invested for Tameer towers :( sadly things are not the way we like now. I am happy to discuss any further action for having our investments back.
Best[

I do not know if there is organized group who is taking legal action against Tameer Holding. There was on I did not respond to them they collected their dues and gone.
During my vist to Dubai this month I discussed with one of the lawyer Sunil Thacker. I was expecting substantial discount for bringing him several defendent. However he is not willing to give discount because he thinks each case is unique.
I did not file the case with him. It will be expensive for me alone. I like to get more names.I will appreciate it if you could mail your e-mail contact to mine which is mohammed [email protected]
There is another sight skyscrappercity.com where there are several of Tameer victims who are looking for a group . You guys shouuld visit that signt . Meanwhile I will recommend you all to right to dubailand.gov. I have asked for help to get my money refunded. I did not get any reply but if several victims will approch them they may hear.
Thanks

H

hhh

Hi, I had been in constant negotiations over possible solutions with them but they are way too greedy. I had offered them to exchange apartments for one in Dubai, pay them upfront and 100K on top of the market price and they are still asking for more. so I am definitely filling a case in court against them this December when the contract ends. I started dealing with a lawyer in abudhabi. If anyone is interested in filing a case with me against them my e-mail address is: (user name: hafoora)
(host: gmail) the forum thing wont allow me to place my e-mail address

M

myounus

Victims of tameer tower abu dhabi

Hi, I had been in constant negotiations over possible solutions with them but they are way too greedy. I had offered them to exchange apartments for one in Dubai, pay them upfront and 100K on top of the market price and they are still asking for more. so I am definitely filling a case in court against them this December when the contract ends. I started dealing with a lawyer in abudhabi. If anyone is interested in filing a case with me against them my e-mail address is: (user name: hafoora)
(host: gmail) the forum thing wont allow me to place my e-mail address
Hi
you can place your e-mail just like I did. I can forward an e-mail to you for Haitam who is very knowlegable about UAE legal laws. It is upto you if you want to join him or not. I want to join him becuase I know hiring a Laweyer individually would not be economical or most effective. He is already gathered several viictims of Tameer.My email is [email protected]
Thanks

D

Dave_Velasco

What's sadder is when Dubai is not really getting to recover their economy and other market. That's the saddest thing about them - if ever that happens.

J

James Greg

Banned
There are many new projects that have bees started in Dubai after this project. No doubt, the investors and shareholders of Tameer project will be disappointed but as discussed above that there are many new lines that you can join so don`t be disappointed and be motivated by your work that you are doing. There is not an end of any thing.

P

pro

Hi,

I am new to this and just thought I will tell you my story.

I invested across the UAE in Dubai, Ajman, RAK and Abu Dhabi.

I invested in Tower A and as we all know nothing has happened. I tried negotiating with Tameer but they were just giving me the usual response that they are in process of appointing a new main contractor.

After several attempts by myself I appointed a local uae law firm who employs a british qualified solicitor and all of a sudden Tameer came to the table offering me a 40% reduction in the purchase price. that was their opening offer!

At the moment I have lost confidence in the developer and I have been assured by my solicitor that I have good prospects of success if I proceed to arbitration.

I am currently considering my options but my solicitor got more done in one meeting then I have in 2 years.

H

Heavenscent

HI Pro,

Can you give the name of your solicitor who helped you with Tameer Towers.. I am not getting anywhere at the moment