The Real Necessitation of Buy to Let Edinburgh Assets

Discussion in 'General Property Investment Discussion' started by Andrew whitmey, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Andrew whitmey

Andrew whitmey New Member

Hello Readers,

I am a well established business entrepreneur in Wembly, U.K. I have purchased and sold heaps of properties to huge business tycoons and have earned huge profits. I keep travelling all over the globe and deal with diverse property dealers for the sale of my grounds. People from diverse global parts ascertain me that they would like to establish themselves in the UK and become resident citizens by being profitable and prosperous landlords. I happened to purchase 100 acres of land with closer lake view, lush greenery all around and enjoyable natural climatic atmosphere located in Edinburgh. Well this is my favorite property that I don’t feel like selling it. Rather I would like to let it out and earn lavish rents such that I can proudly present myself as the landlord of such a gorgeous property. I traveled all over Scotland but no to avail – unable to find a suitable tenant for my ground. I then came across the advertisement of Buy to let Edinburgh who holds expertise in letting out expensive properties. Can anyone help me in finding Buy to let Edinburgh property dealers? I would be obliged if anyone guides me to the pathway of Buy to let Edinburgh.

2. FWL

FWL Member

I am sure I have seen something like this posted before - is this the second time you have posted about this?