The Real Koh Samui Thailand

G

gregory1

Most property investors around the world have never heard of Koh Samui. Those of you, might of heard negative press.
Yes parts of the island are under construction. Yes the infastructure is in need of extra goverment funding. Koh Samui is still a dream island and is a great place to relocate full time or purchase a holiday home.You can discover the island with samuilink and find out what really happens in Koh Samui Thailand.
by Michael

S

Sitara Village

Hello Michael
Koh Samui was paradise, now for many people it's a dirty island ring road with a few nice hotels and spas interspersed between seedy bars and run down small businesses. The beaches aren't a patch on Koh Tao or Koh Phangan in turns of cleanliness or beauty.

It's got 2 tescos.

S

Sitara Village

Sorry I got carried away. It's not so bad.

S

stylinexpat

I have been there, It's an average place. Beaches are nothing too special.

S

Samuinick

Koh Samui, if you do your home work can be a great place to invest. Just take your time and choose carefully who you want to put your money into

C

charlieboy747

Samui

I wish I'd bought that villa for 5000000 bht now. You can't buy a lot for that now the investment has certainly driven up the price down there as with any finite space.

T

ThailandProperty

Samui has been ruined. There are much more tranquil and prestigious places to own property in Thailand.

H

Hinlad

I'm a local people in Samui,,I never ever see my home town full of dirty thing,,please positive thinking and we try to renovate tourist place in samui and try to promote our place to the tourist who have ethic when they travel,,,and investment also here quit fast for reture on invest.