The Pines - Townhouses

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joppa

I have bought a Townhouse at the the Pines :D and am awaiting the outcome of Oasis re-submitting the plans for the Building Licence. They have assured me that building work will commence in about one month of the approval being granted.

Does anyone have any more news on this?

Anyone else bought one of these?:)

B

blindsiderider

Joppa - I bought an Oasis Apartment but I know other Pines Buyers are in touch with the Oasis Buyers Group - send an e-mail to [email protected] to get in touch...

J

Joppa

The Pines VVT 3

To anyone interested, I have just heard back from James at Oasis who has confirmed that the amended plans have now been approved by the Tourist Board, which was the final hurdle needed for the Building Licences to be issued. he says these should now be issued shortly.;)

Shani confirmed following a site visit that both VVT 3 The Pines site and the Palms are underwater following excavation works:confused:. James says they are due to be filled and will need compacting prior to construction works commencing. Shani has taken some photos which will be posted shortly.:)

I

Isadora

To anyone interested, I have just heard back from James at Oasis who has confirmed that the amended plans have now been approved by the Tourist Board, which was the final hurdle needed for the Building Licences to be issued. he says these should now be issued shortly.;)

Shani confirmed following a site visit that both VVT 3 The Pines site and the Palms are underwater following excavation works:confused:. James says they are due to be filled and will need compacting prior to construction works commencing. Shani has taken some photos which will be posted shortly.:)
If you're not a member of the Oasis Buyers Group yet send an email to us at [email protected] and I will send you a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.