The Orchard development, Bansko - IMPORTANT FOR PURCHASERS!

J

JJJ

According to Watchdog the couple who ran Bulgarian Dreams were also the developers, and both offices in Sofia are closed.
Watchdog only investigated Interlink BG. Bulgarian Dreams' Mr Jenkins they say was the original owner and former Director & it is now managed by his wife. Interlink BG are not the developers of The Orchard.

T

thomak007

the orchard

Hi All,
If you have invested in The Orchard Development, Bansko, through Bulgarian Dreams, it is in your interests to join The Orchard Action Group. Please contact me to request the group's web address.

It is a secure closed group with over 30 members at present, managed by other investors in development. Importantly, every member is validated before being allowed to join, so you can be assured (as I was) that membership is safe and secure. I for one, do not wish to lose my money or apartment.
The group’s goal is to share all manner of information relating to the investment by means of gathering as many owners/investors together in one secure and central place.
There is a wealth of very useful information being shared daily, and weekly internet conference calls allow the group to move very quickly in discussing/setting up action plans going forward. The more investors that join, the more of benefit it will be to all.
There are some very worrying new developments that have arisen in the past 24 hours.

Regards,
Steve

Hi
I have a property in the orchard, phase 3 and am a little worried,

karen

J

JohnCarp

Hi all! I am also a purchaser of a property 2nd phase and I want to join the action group. I am also curious what actions purchasers of properties 2nd phase have taken. Thank you.

C

cunhoolio

how to get my money back???

Hi, i've paid 10k for 25% of an unbuilt shell, also known as The Orchard Phase 3 and want to know how to get my money back; or frankly even if it's possible?? If anyone has any news or knows anything it would b great if you could point me in the right direction.

Stevief - can you please tell me how to join your group please.

Many thanks,
Dave

E

Eva Cumberland

The Orchard

Hi Steve,
My husband and his parents purchased 8 apartments in The Orchard Phase Three.
Whats the latest news?

We would like to join the group ASAP, please can you forward me the web address and login details etc ...

Kind regards
Eva Cumberland

K

karenjwatkins

Orchard phase 3

Hi

Does anybody know what is going on in phase 3 of the orchard?

M

Megan bibb

The Orchard Action Group

Hi Johnathon,
please go to the groups.google.com website, to request membership of "The Orchard Action Group". It's co-ordinated by a guy called Ashley.
He'll request some id as proof of your purchase and your address, and it's important for the group that this info is requested as it's a closed group for valid purchasers only.
I'm finding the group really useful. There's a Skype meeting planned for this sunday evening (we do it every sunday evening). And these meetings really move things forward.
I've taken on the role as "recruiter" thus have placed messages on many forums.

Cheers,
steve
Yeah it would seem that way.
The letter however seems to indicate that everything is fine and dandy and they have only closed thier London Office.
So,has Bulgarian Dreams/Berkely Square Trading been wound up, or just keeping a low profile?
Essentially they were only the agent, surely the more prominent question is whether or not the developer is still playing the game? The contract is between the developer and us.

Has anyone actually contacted this "developer" (and i use that term loosely) or has he jumped ship too, also has anyone physically been to Bansko to look at the Orchard site? There didnt seem to be too much mention of it last night.
I have been to Bansko with another well know property company that the forum wont let me name, a few years ago and it seems to be a minefield of good honest people and unfortunatly alot of muppets who are out to rob you.
I know a few years have passed since this thread, but is this group still in existence please

M

Megan bibb

Good morning
I have only just joined this forum...
It is now 2018
Does anyone have an update on The Orchard please

K

Kate25

Hello, I am one of the original purchasers in this development and never did hear what finally happened. I know much time has passed but I would really like to get closure. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction for information?