THE LOFTS, The new style apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_darren

The Lofts in the Downtown Dubai development, a new style of apartment for the city. There are 148 double-storey apartments on offer priced from $219,000 within a three-tower complex of 27 to 30 storeys and raised from a six-storey podium.

I

imported_bryant

The Lofts are the first properties along the Boulevard one of the features of the flagship Downtown Dubai Development to be put up for sale. Prospective buyers can visit the Downtown Living Presentation Centre within the Burj Dubai Development for more information.

Situated within an exclusive 3-tower complex of 27 to 30 storeys and raised from a 6-storey podium, The Lofts offer unique views of the Burj Dubai Boulevard as well as the entire Burj Dubai Development – poised to become the most exclusive address in the world.

The apartments are available as one and two bedroom units. The emphasis throughout The Lofts is on light and space, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that are signature features of stylish apartments in European cities.

“The Lofts are different to anything seen in Dubai,” said Naaman Atallah, Director of Sales, Emaar Properties. “Their buyers will be drawn from those who take a more individualistic approach to their lifestyles.”

The Lofts are located along the 3.5 km long, 73 meter wide Burj Dubai Boulevard, which will become a vibrant pedestrian avenue connecting parks, trees and water features and thronged with street cafes, artists, colourful stalls, traditional and modern boutiques, world restaurants and resonating with the distinctive downtown buzz found in the likes of New Orleans and Paris’ Left Bank. Bursting with life and character, the Boulevard will be a perfect destination for anytime of the day – whether for morning coffee in a typical Italian café or dinner in a fine dining French restaurant.

Residents will enjoy exclusive amenities including, a leisure deck with open air swimming pools, open gardens with magnificent views and private garden courtyards.

The Lofts tower complex, designed with elegant proportions, combine traditional solid punched window expression with modern glass curtain wall. Each floor offers a maximum of 6 suites, each with panoramic windows and outdoor balconies.

Within the raised podium, air-conditioned arcades - accessible from each tower lobby - will provide a comfortable shopping environment during the summer months as well as access to the Boulevard the whole year round.

I

imported_santiago

So Many Plots used up if it 50% of the remaining towers are decent of the left side Down Town at Burj Dubai will be under what I expected or Hoped for

N

nat

Hi - does anyone know the progress of this building? When is the handover date? Has EMAAR given any idea on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.