The Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizzie1

Hi All new member so just finding my way about the forum..purchased 723e so I think "Syrup"and I are neighbours so to speak,the member name is my wife's(my name is david),like everyone else a bit well a big bit dissappointed at exchange rate/increase in VAT and unsure as to what to do in terms of rental etc i'm sure everyones situation is differant....

S

simon b

greens

It would appear that the greens may not be compleated until later later in the year.
on the Saidia Holiday Rentals website there report in may was this.

On AP14,15,16 and AP5 & AP7*they are working on internal finishing, and car parks. No pools are remotely visible on any of these sites. I also personally believe, there is not a hope that The Greens will be completing before September this year. I do hope I am proved incorrect.

Looking at the photos(lack of them) on AZD website Im inclined to Agree with them as internal finnish can take long time complete. I was looking Foward to going over in august but I now think that might a bit optomistic.
I get the feeling they are trying to cut some corners and keep the costs down.:(

C

corsehakim

Hello Everyone!
i was so annoyed abt the final payment thinking i only had to get a mortgae of 70k now turning out to bed 105K +. I have seeked comp for the delay since completion was due before the vat increase but got nowwhere.
this is my first purchase and i m quite novice. I would like to talk to other persons who bought at the greens ...
waiting to hear from you
have a good evening
Hakim

P

paulmoto7

Hi Guys,
See the thread 'The Greens - Concerns'. You can get details of a private greens owners group from feebib and others.
Join the groupand general discussions. We all need to get together quickly.
regards
Paul

P

paulmoto7

Hi Jasmine,
You are on the Greens thread....and so you may get some response on this forum.... in addition, please note that I am in touch with a group of Greens owners... therefore if you give us an e-mail address, i can put your query to / put you in touch with the same.
regards
Paul

M

Mr Ri

this is my very first post here, so i dont know if i am in the right thread to post :hmmmm2:
anyway, my husband and i are looking for a 1 bedroom to rent, unfurnished in GREENS, directly from owner.
Does anyone here can lead me to some contact or give me some tip?

thanks a lot and have a nice evening!!

Jasmine

The Greens are two and three bedroom furnished apartments that are still being constructed with a schedule to complete between September and November 2009.

There are some unfurnished property available for rental in Mediterrania Saidia. You could look at these options:

No 155 Block 9 AP6

No 2 Block 23 AP2

If you have further questions, you can contact me here - contact us

Y

youssef

just came back from saidia they have stop work for 3 mounth

H

howellmr

just came back from saidia they have stop work for 3 mounth
Youssef, Whey you say "they", who are you referring to?
I have purchased a townhouse through Azur (same developers as the Greens).

Mark

J

jasmine13

Good evening to all
I am really sorry cause i realised i have posted in the wrong forum...i am looking for a flat in the Greens, but in DUBAI, United Arab emirates and not in Morocco...
Thank you anyway for all ur replies!!!!!

S

simon b

completion

Im thinking about completing on app 911D in october 15th -20th but might pay for an inderpendant suryey first before I go .:wink:

Y

youssef

Youssef, Whey you say "they", who are you referring to?
I have purchased a townhouse through Azur (same developers as the Greens).

Mark
hi, howell, there is no work in saidia for the summer holidays they sstoped work in june iwas there on 10 of july till 12 aug ,i ask about the plots on the greens i was told that a pakistan co , from england have the land but they have not paid for it yet,so there is problemes they said that,saidia will be completed by 2015,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:afraid::afraid::afraid:

L

leemar

Im thinking about completing on app 911D in october 15th -20th but might pay for an inderpendant suryey first before I go .:wink:
If anyone has concerns about the build quality of their property and wants an independent structural and pre-completion survey done by UK qualified professionals prior to completion then you can contact moroccanstructuralsurveys dot com (Home Page)

I'm a buyer on Magnum (RT1) which is also due to complete shortly and these UK surveyors will be performing a structural survey on my own property during September.

Status
Not open for further replies.