The Dubai Investment Coalition Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haider_dubai

haider_dubai

can we make it in second week of august

If we find it necessary to incorporate, I have an LLC in the US that I am planning on registering here in the RAK free zone, which we could use. I also thought of another caveat that we will need to consider. We need to have some way of ensuring that no one backs out of the deal once we have began negotiation. If we come to an agreement with a developer, and someone backs out at the last minute, it could ruin the whole deal. Just food for thought.

Lets go ahead and start making and agenda for the next meeting and set a date.

S

sadiqnazir

Just an option

Hi Everyone,

If you guys would like to form a company as a developer, the best option is to register as a Free Zone Company and as there are no office spaces available in the free zones, they give the offer to have office anywhere in any city in UAE. Forming as a free zone company also saves the headache of having a sponsor, so it is very feasible option.

As Investment proposal, we just went to pre - launch for the project Platinum Two coming up in Arjan, which will launch tomorrow in Emirates Tower, I got 10% pre launch discount, it is very nice project, as a 5* hotel apartments and after completion minimum returns are around 20% which is very very minimum, whereas it could be very high. you can go to their website : Platinum Two

Forming a company is a better option as it will give legal entity to the group which is required in this part of the world.

Hope to be part of this group in the future.

R

Roshan

shall i hold on to the investments I am about to make and wait for sept.

How to enroll?
You have registered by posting on this thread. Look out for more news on this thread.

Regards

Roshan

A

AAPROP

Hi Everyone,

If you guys would like to form a company as a developer, the best option is to register as a Free Zone Company and as there are no office spaces available in the free zones, they give the offer to have office anywhere in any city in UAE. Forming as a free zone company also saves the headache of having a sponsor, so it is very feasible option.

As Investment proposal, we just went to pre - launch for the project Platinum Two coming up in Arjan, which will launch tomorrow in Emirates Tower, I got 10% pre launch discount, it is very nice project, as a 5* hotel apartments and after completion minimum returns are around 20% which is very very minimum, whereas it could be very high. you can go to their website : Platinum Two

Forming a company is a better option as it will give legal entity to the group which is required in this part of the world.

Hope to be part of this group in the future.
can you send more about this project - platimun two. the prices are not available on the company's web. appreciate your response.

A

AAPROP

You have registered by posting on this thread. Look out for more news on this thread.

Regards

Roshan
Roshan,

Once again I am interested in this collective investment initiative so count me in too. Thank you.

M

MinDTraX

can you send more about this project - platimun two. the prices are not available on the company's web. appreciate your response.
Could you also send me more information on this project. If people are willing to invest as a group in this, please let me know. mindtrax at hotmail dot com

S

sadiqnazir

Prices are :

I got 1 B/R for something around Dhs. 717,500 plus 35,000 for the parking which is 10% discounted price.

Thanks

S

sadiqnazir

Prices are :

I got 1 B/R for something around Dhs. 717,500 plus 35,000 for the parking which is 10% discounted price.

Thanks

D

djaan

i find the idea of collectively investment very interesting and profitable and would like to be part it so any thing new please inform
thanks
Djaan

R

Roshan

Friends,

As promised, I am posting the "Frequently asked questions" one might have. Post your queries if you should have any doubts.

1) Why form a community ??.

It's obvious that when you buy in bulk, you get the best discounts. Whether it's individual investing ( explained later on ) or group investing. By forming a group we have formed our own group of bulk investors.

For the investors who are just starting, this would be a fantastic opportunity to interact with experienced members who would guide and help them.

Networking would help us to connect with like minded people, thereby getting to hear of pre launches, good deals and look into npossibilities of onvesting together.

It's our intention to include legal consultants, bankers, mortgage brokers, developers, agents into the group. They would also benifit by having direct access to the group database.

Forming a community is all about having fun, learning, investing, networking with the like minded people. Knowledge is a constant evolving process and by keeping in touch and interacting with like minded people, you get to know what's happening around you.

2) Will the community attract developers ??

If a developer can interact with lets say 500 members at one stop, he would definitely be interested. He has just converted what would be 500 sales calls into one call by meeting all of them at one point.

In turn by pooling all our investments together, we pose as one entity and get the best discounts.

Developers respect bulk investors. So how do we earn that respect. We could earn that respect by forming our own group of bulk investors and negotiate for the best discounts. With a community of investors we could buy a floor if not floors. Floors if not the full building.

3) Now the next question any investor would ask is “ is my money safe “ . Let’s illustrate with an example.

For eg : There is an offer for a full floor of a commercial building of lets say 10,000 Sq ft. As an individual investor, I am interested in securing only 2000 sq ft and not more than that. Besides I would like to do my own investment and not a group.

With a database of say 800, we just need to sound the community. I am certain I will find atleast 5 or 10 out of the 800 who will be interested in the balance 8000 sq ft.

I still get my individual investment of 2000 sq ft and the balance will be shared with the other members which in turn could also be individual investments or group investors. If there are more investors interested, you go for more floors.

All the above investors could be individual investors or group investors. BUT, when approaching the developer the investors pose as one party and negotiate the best price for the full floor. You end up getting a better price. You have invested individually without the tension that my money is tied to other peoples moods.

Group investments within the community also can be done subject to gelling between individuals. In the end it’s a win win situation for both the developer as he sells a floor at one stop and you get a better price because you have bought the full floor.

Classic example : Dynasty Zarooni, they probably are a group of investors, they buy the building at much below the market value and then sell it at market price. He is not a fool to operate on a 20% margin. He is definitely getting more than that. When you buy bulk, you have the power to negotiate your terms.

4) What's the catch and how much does one pay ???.

Nothing. Membership is free. If we hire a conference hall, the expenses will be beared by the participants only and not the full community.

5) How are we going to handle so many members, say a 1000 for eg. ???

We form a pyramid kind of organization, meaning, If I get 10 members, I will be responsible to contact them and confirm their participation. Similarly you can form a group of 10...so on and so forth. When any good deals or pre launches are around, the group or team leaders will be sounded and the information is percolated down to all the members under him.

6) What's in it for investors who do not know much about investing ???.

The idea is not just to invest but helping others to invest. There are members who need help in the initial steps. That help will be given by the experienced members of the group. We intend holding meetings where we have can have a Q&A session, guest speakers to speak on varying subjects.

7) If I am in trouble with my investment. Would someone from the community help me as I might not know where to go ???.

The community will form an advisory group comprising of members who are experienced. The members will discuss the case and guide the members on how to solve the problems.

8) When do we start ???.

A community cannot be formed by a few members. We start building on groups. Each one gets a group of like minded people together and he will be the team head.

9) This idea sounds impossible ???

There will be a lot of hiccups which we can resolve on the way. If Bill Gates were to wait to launch the perferct windows, he would never would have launched it at all. He released the first version, when the bugs came up, he found a patch and released version 2. That's how it will be.

If you like to be a part of the community...start by forming your own group and network with the member who introduced you to this idea. He would in turn inform the member who told him. Weekly we would declare the number of members in.

So let's start. It's free, it's fun. let's get into those big deals, let's learn from one another.

Regards

Roshan

M

maximusprime

Nice work Roshan, thats exactly the kind of thing we need to explain the concept to potential investors.

2nd week in August works for me

Im really impressed and excited by the number of people joining on. I looked into the idea of incorporating in the free zone a while back. We can do an offshore company through RAK free zone which is very inexpensive (about $950 to get started) and the rules are fairly relaxed. You also dont need a sponsor or an office in the free zone.

A

AAPROP

are sure it is 1 bed?? when I called them their 1 bed was starting from 1.3m. what price per sq.ft did you pay??

R

Roshan

Nice work Roshan, thats exactly the kind of thing we need to explain the concept to potential investors.

2nd week in August works for me

Im really impressed and excited by the number of people joining on. I looked into the idea of incorporating in the free zone a while back. We can do an offshore company through RAK free zone which is very inexpensive (about $950 to get started) and the rules are fairly relaxed. You also dont need a sponsor or an office in the free zone.
Max,

A need for gelling is required before investing. The last meeting some guys were ready to invest. You actually do not require a free zone if you have a good understanding.

I have started sending the flier and guys have come back with questions. Quite interesting answering them. Sent it out to atleast 25 members.

Lets see what the response is.

Regards

Roshan

S

sadiqnazir

Area is 505

can you please tell me whats the area of the apartment?
Net area is 505 Sq. Ft, where they said they are just counting the area without the thickness of the walls or any common area. so gross should be somewhere 700 and by the way it doesnt make much of the difference as this is going to be hotel apartments so they will furnish it and provide each and every facility. Per Sq. Ft price is somewhere around Dhs. 1420.

B

bluelight

Question:

Ok so now 20 people have bought a floor for example.
How would the next sales or cash in be handled. All investers are allowed to sell their part of the full floor at will or will this be regulated like e.g. the hold period will be discussed and mutually agreed case by case?

pyramid structure seems to be a good approach.

S

sadiqnazir

I think it is better to invest as a group and sell it when the project is launched or if it seems a good idea to hold it then wait till the next payment, well it depends on the project and ppl in the group.

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

dont you think its expansive , price in this area is 1050psf

Net area is 505 Sq. Ft, where they said they are just counting the area without the thickness of the walls or any common area. so gross should be somewhere 700 and by the way it doesnt make much of the difference as this is going to be hotel apartments so they will furnish it and provide each and every facility. Per Sq. Ft price is somewhere around Dhs. 1420.

A

AAPROP

dont you think its expansive , price in this area is 1050psf
i dont think it is expensive. considering they are fully serviced apartments with high money/rental income earning potential as a five star hotel. Dubai is going to be the tourism hub hence, the demand for hotels is going to be much higher than residential buildings in the future. Also, it is in the heart of dubailand so you can imagin the end value delivered by this project. I think this is a good investment overall. Thw builder and project are both registered with RERA and has escrow acct facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.