The cube sports city possible termination

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anna Miriam

Hello everyone.

In January 2008 I bought a unit (22nd floor) in The Cube (Sports City) which is being built by Trend Capital GmbH.

The delivery has been delayed by more than 24 months until the end of 2011.

According to Article 2.4 of the Master Agreement, the Purchaser has a right to terminate the Agreement with an obligation for Trend Capital to reimburse the sums already paid - since non of the reasons for the delay can be hardly classified as"force Majeure"

I sent a termination notice in due time. It took three months and several reminders to obtain an answer from Trend Capital.

The answer is that "they do not accept declaration of termination from the Buyer", a statment for which no legal grounds are provided.

I am Italian and the Italian buyers I know do not seem inclined to take action. I would like to seek legal advice and am looking for some good tips on the matter.

I would be delighted if I could find someone else who i interested in the matter and wishes to associate in this regard.

J

jimmy007

Cube project.bmg & capital trend

Hi Guys,

My name Jimmy Morar from UK, invested in CUBE project Dubai, 2 years ago, project in total stand still, office closed , no one to communicate, been in Dubai recently and does not look good,

Has anyone else in this situation, what have you done to recover your monies and do you have any contacts, as last email received last year December from Director Hendrik, but now does not reply, nor responds write me jayminmorar at hotmail dot com

Have you seek legal advise, (please don't post personal information such as phone numbers)lets get together and do something about our losses..

Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.