The Cavendish Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kjarkata

Hi All, absolutely I agree, we should all stop payments untill we see some real progress and make payment through escrow account only. By the way, any one know the website for ARRA (Ajman Real estate development authority)

C

Chiampobrogliano123

Hi Try that a let me know how you get on as I am really tied up at the moment.I was with portmill estates.Thank s
Hi I wrote on the Metropolis loft (UKCIG) forum that if you want legal advise I have done some fixed fee deals for my clients with good lawyers. For more info and lawyer contact details please send me email at [email protected]

F

flogit

cavendish

Hi All these boys are cowboys will never start or finnish ,met lofts in dubai was to be built before this ,nothing yet the investors all going together to get met lof stopped we should get all together on cavendish and join them come gather as many contacts who have invested here and try get this money back.

F

flogit

I do not understand what you are on about teddy:questionmark:

R

Reyrey

Ukcig

Hey which company did you pay the money to and what address as they have many companies ?

S

SusieQ

Swap Offers

Thanks,

We have already been offered 'swap offers' but actually would just prefer my money back as this is not what we agreed to purchase.

Reading the press I think the same problems are occuring in Dubai as well.

K

Kjarkata

Swaping Ajman Property

Good day The Real Estate in Dubai,

To me, swapping property is one more way of getting investors money?, For me I would not pay even a penny more;

If you can offer ready property with the amount I have paid in Ajman (AED 110,000) and the remaining amount as a developers loan or arrange a bank loan, I am happy to swap over but please do not expect any more cash from me.

Let me know if you can still offer me a swap deal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.