The Caribbean

C

Chavo

In my opinion, there SHOULD be a category discussing the caribbean as a real estate option... or am I the only one that thinks that?

B

BrianE

The caribbean is very active in many areas. Try, Puerto Rico, in particular Vieques Island, and the Virgins.

F

forbes25

Google search Bala Beach. Bala beach is in Panama and it is the first of its kind. It is pre-sale right now but the ceiling is huge.

Bala Beach website will be at the top of google search in the top bar.

F

Fizzypopp

Bahamas and Caribbean Developers

Google search Bala Beach. Bala beach is in Panama and it is the first of its kind. It is pre-sale right now but the ceiling is huge.

Bala Beach website will be at the top of google search in the top bar.
Maybe it is a sign of the times but we seem to be getting a number of developers requesting our services of late for The Bahamas and the Caribbean. Is the market very solid as we are being told or is it suffering just the same as the US market. Anyone who knows?

Paul

C

coolhandluke121360

I am with U!

I think that people should be advised on how important the Caribbean has become to the World Economy through its investments. The Caribbean has changed the Spanish Economy tremendously since the Spanish Investor discovered that this is a hidden paradise and they are doing everything to keep it a Secret so that no one else ventures into this Land of Opportunity. Keep me posted because IO have investments in the Mexican Riviera Maya and the changes that will be happening over the next ten years are going to blow ur mind and enrich ur pocketbooks ten-fold!