The best investment area in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihpuser

ihpuser

What area is best for capital gains/rental returns in people's opinion?
Dear topshotta,

In my opinion, there is only one in all people's mind for best capital gains returns, which is "Delhi NCR".

M

markpeterson

Mumbai is the best option for real estate investment. It is a not just financial capital of India, but also commercial and entertainment hub of the country.

S

sunnyalex

All metro cities in india you can recover you capital easily..

S

shub141989aga

Bangalore is major IT hub ,People come from rest of country to work here who requires properties like flat and apartments to live in. In Bangalore ,investing in property is also good decisions for getting good return.

J

jyoti_singh

Residential properties in cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi , Mumbai, delhi have increased rapidly in the past few years...so you can invest in these cities for better returns.

S

settlersindia

best real estates investments

What area is best for capital gains/rental returns in people's opinion?
Here are Return on Investment(Roi) in real estates
1 Gurgaon
2 mumbai
3 Banglore
4.Thane:laugh:

S

settlersindia

rent in banglore

Bangalore is major IT hub ,People come from rest of country to work here who requires properties like flat and apartments to live in. In Bangalore ,investing in property is also good decisions for getting good return.
As every body knows banglore a major it hub but in property it also give more return
on investment
1.Age of property
2.location of property
3.property maintenance
4. Aminites and Specifications of property
5.Locality of property

so keep these things in mind to get more return

T

tanujverma

Banned
Delhi NCR region is one of the fastest emerging real estate destinations in India. Delhi NCR is becoming the hub of real estate projects and the time seems ripe to invest in a property here to get maximum capital appreciation over the years. I would like to say that if you're planning to buy a property in Delhi NCR, the do consider the projects offered by Unnati Fortune Group. The group is offering 'The Aranya' and 'Unnati World' projects in sector 119 and sector 144 of Noida, respectively.

S

sakshidhawan

In my opinion, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurgoan, Bangalore are best area to investment in property

M

michwd

Delhi, NCR and Baroda are the best places to investment in india.

P

PoojaM

I think best area as per property investment is shree khatu shyam kuteer in palsana, rajasthan. Property rates are so reasonable there. I booked a 100 sq yd plot at Khatu Shyam Kuteer.in with lowest monthly installment of Rs. 3000 only.

KHATU SHYAM HIGHLIGHTS Shree Khatu Shayam Mandir - 5km, Agra - Bikaner Highway (NH - 8) - 7km, Riico Industrial Area (Palsana) - 5km, 1 Hour from Jaipur, Government Hospital - 1km, Sita Kund - 6km, Jeen Mata Mandir - 15km, Girls College - 0.2km.

P

Prabodh

I think Ahmedad will be the best option. There are many residential projects from leading real estate developers are available in SG highway.

L

laxmanavantika

The best are the developed and developing cities as far as south is concerned, they are Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. In north it will be Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon and Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.