The best investment area in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maheshsoni

In my opinion following are top cities for investment in Real Estate Sector in India
Jaipur
Pune
Delhi /NCR
Bangalore
Mumbai
Noida

Best investment in India options are varied, only the investor will have to carefully study the heterogeneous nature of the Indian market before investing his money. There are various elements within the country that work in its favor in attracting global investors.
I am totally agree with you.

Jaipur has 25% price hike in current year in property prices.

B

biz india

HI,

In INDIA the developing areas like mumbai, delhi-ncr,ludhiana,luckhnow,hyderabad are most suitable places for new investment either short term or long term.

A

affinity

Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore are best places to invest in India.

A

affinity

i would say Noida is the best place to invest in India. other places where you can invest are Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon.

A

aayush

Gurgaon is best investment area in India

As per my experience Gurgaon is best option to invest in Real Estate Sector in India.

S

Suzankhan

hello

hello i am suzan from India ,

new member to this forum.

I am interesting in investment in property in India.
Please experts help me.

I heard from one of my friend that you can asks experts on this forum if you have any doubt regarding properties and investments.

Regards

Suzan

S

sunnybora18

Jaipur And Delhi Is The Best Option right now to invest at this time , you get some good re sale values immediatly after purchasing the property .

S

Skye Luxuria

Best investment area in India is Indore. Investing here ensures a great return in the future!

aahnagupta

aahnagupta

As from my opinion i will suggest you to invest in gurgaon real estate.As these days too many projects are going in gurgaon.Bangalore , Chennai and Bhopal is also good for real estate investment.

J

jumbopencil

Best real estate investment

as for now i would suggest , that chennai , gujarat and ahmedabad is the best area to invest

V

vishalramuk

In my opinion Kool home developers in Pune. Koolhomes developers is one of the renowned builders in Pune offers 2 & 3BHK premium apartments in Pune. These flats are one of the best investments in India.

A

ambassador01

Projects in Moradabad

Hello Friends,:hello:

Now a Days, there is big investment in Real Estate Industries because of this Property prices also increasing rapidly. So When you decided for investing, be careful for better Choice.

V

vishalramuk

The best Investment cities in India are Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Jaipur, Chennai, Pune and so on. Some of the projects in Noida and Pune I think are the best opportunity for peoples who are thinking to get the money doubles in the upcoming years if their invest now. One of the project I know is Kool homes developers in Pune.

K

Katie F. Brown

Real Estate

Hi,
I read your post. In my opinion India will be one of the best investment area. Here I found a interesting real estate website <snip> .It is one of the largest real estate portal in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ayush Singh

Places to invest in India

Hi,

Even though there is a country-wide development projects taking place, Delhi NCR area is the zone to check out.

Especially West Delhi, where areas like Dwarka are drawling massive attraction of real estate builders building luxury apartments and commercial projects.

S

samjawed

Properties in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Pune, Chennai and Bangalore are on boom.....

B

bryansmo12

As per my opinion Kerala and Goa will be the best option for investment in India.

A

abhi26july

Banned
Delhi NCR
Mumbai
Banglaur
Are best investment area in india

P

priyashukla

My opinion the best top area Lucknow is best investment.BBD Lotus Court
visit us at realtystructure.co.in

B

Ban.RealestateExp

Banglore

I think currently the best investment option is in banglore with booming IT sector and vasst space for constrcution.

One such upcomming project is
prestigekewgardensbangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.