The best investment area in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

topshotta

What area is best for capital gains/rental returns in people's opinion?

N

nancyarora2020

No foreign investment is permitted in the Real Estate Sector, except for development of integrated townships and settlements where FDI up to 100% is permitted with prior Government approval.There are certain entry norms which a foreign investor has to follow while investing in Indian property:
-The foreign investor should have a Joint venture (JV) with Indian partner (s).
- The foreign investor should have a fully owned subsidiary in India.
-The foreign investor should have be registered under the Indian Company Act (ICA),1956.
-The foreign investor should have a record of successful execution of related projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

iconoverseas

Hi, Baroda is also fantastic. Gotri is an exclusive area of Baroda and we are offering Narayan Gardens where amenities include a Club House and children's play area. let me know if you want more info.

J

jojomarry

Some good area such as Goa, Delhi, if you are going to buy take an online google help, and contact with a property dealer.

A

Ankit

Chandigarh will be one of the best option, property market is booming here...

K

kevinsam

Hi

In my opinion, All places in India are very good. But Kerala is one of the best investment areas in India.

S

sim

I think Faridabd is the best and only way to go in the NCR (National Capital Region) if you are really willing to get the best out of your investment..

J

jamhassan

Most of the investor focus on big city like on Bombay is the city for the business because many people came in this city. Bombay is the city provide you lot of facilities like education many offices set the city then people spend life easily.

C

chrisbinder

The best place for the capital gains will be hyderabad . As, this city is the most happening city in the hyderabad and most of the corporate secters were looking to invest in this city as of now. You can get good returns on your investiemnts in this city.
I agree with you Hyderabad is the best city to investment in any corporate field.I have invested some of my capital in real estate business.And i have gained the unexpected profit in the couple months.

D

Dave_Velasco

Well, they don't allow any foreigner to buy land inside their lands. This is actually somewhat included on their government law.

N

neha

Real estate in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Mumbai are the best areas to invest your money in Indian property.

A

amankumar242

All places in india are good for investment, But Amritsar is one of the best option.

S

sriram1872

I agree with nirjas2. As already all cities are populated, its better to invest in and around city area which is the place of future development. 10-12 years down the line, it would be the right place for residents...

S

sriram1872

As I posted already, all metropolitan cities would be great place for investment, mumbai being the highest...

S

sriram1872

Mumbai is always a best choice... Flat rates are at the peak now... Can't even dream of buying a land in central mumbai...

O

officesonrent

In my opinion following are top cities for investment in Real Estate Sector in India
Jaipur
Pune
Delhi /NCR
Bangalore
Mumbai
Noida

Best investment in India options are varied, only the investor will have to carefully study the heterogeneous nature of the Indian market before investing his money. There are various elements within the country that work in its favor in attracting global investors.

S

sruthi

Gurgaon is also a very good option! The real estate is in huge demand in Gurgaon too!

D

delhi2gurgaon

For commercial property investment in India, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Ahmedabad are definitely the hotspots. According to current trend , Bangalore has emerged as the most preferred city by hotel companies for expansion as many reputed hotel companies have established their base and develop some master-piece hotel projects in the city. If looking for investment in IT or business parks in India, IT parks in Chennai and business parks in Delhi are best option with all facilities suitable for profitable commercial investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.