The best cities for investment? Berlin vs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davy9449

I've taken some decent advice on here far, but I notice not too many people seem to be exploring the more eastern EU countries, like Slovakia for instance. Initially I was up for capital gains, but the more I am investigating the more I realise that rental income is fairly important to me because I need to keep my cash flow as free as possible in case of other opportunities (doesn't everyone). These areas are advertising good rental and good capital but how true is this?

Berlin has been suggested as the best location for this, and I can see why. But, what advantages does this have over say;

1) Sofia, (Bulgaria)

2) Bratislava (Slovakia)

3) Istanbul (Not EU I know - but heavy investment). Has anyone seen the Astrum towers development??

If anyone has bought in these countries and can recommend good property companies, I'm all ears!! :)

I

Investy

The key advantage of Berlin is trust and regulation.

G

gogo1234

Hey , man

i know very good real estate company in Bulgaria , last week I buy (finish the deal for 4 days) seaside house with nice sea view . This guys are very fast and they know how to do this kind of business , great support , private english translation services ,. property care after the sale . check them out , here is the website - home4family.co.uk , the company name is Home4Family

I

investor27

Someone mentioned Bratislava, a friend of mine is going over for a weekend & has booked an apartment for 2 nights in the Old Town area?... its costing him £190 between 4 people which is cheap compared to a hotel, for this reason I do think Bratislava is currently a good place to invest if you are looking at gaining a rental return. I'm not sure how much it costs for a 2 bed apartment near the old town but i'd be interested in hearing from anyone who is looking at buying there or has already bought... most my overseas property knowledge is on Morocco so info on Bratislava would be gratefully received.

Prague has seen prices rocket over the last year as more & more people are going over for hols, Bratislava looks at continuing this trend...

K

king2163

Sofia is a vibrant, exciting and culturally diverse City. Imminent EU accession, the ever increasing presence of large corporate identities and surging property prices culminate in a fantastic investment opportunity at all levels. With an ever increasing number of aspiring middle class nationals with a desire for a quality living.

Status
Not open for further replies.